• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice little photo op

parkedcar

CEG'er
Had a little photo opportunity yesterday while out on an install in Nanuet, NY.
Sorry about the crappy cell phone picture, its all i had with me.
0709082022c.jpg

0709082022a.jpg

This thread reminded me to go check the mail... YAY! I got my vinyl today. Parkedcar is the man!

Oh, and i didnt stage this. The GT was one of the customer's, customer's cars. I was parked where i was and the shelby was dropped off to the customer while i was working.
The shelby doesn't compare to the one at my fist stop of the day, but i didn't have time to take any pics. I started working 1 - 2 days a week installing clear bra with another company. They do all high end cars. Yesterday it was a porsche 911 turbo, and now i'm off to the Bentley dealer for another install. Its great too because i'm out driving my car and getting plenty of exposure in areas i wouldn't normally visit. I already was contacted yesterday by a high end repair shop looking to wrap 5 of their loaner cars.

Two of these things belong together, two of these things are kind of the same. One of these things just doesn't belong there, now it's time to play our game....now it's time to play our game

JK!!!

Nanuet??? I am not far from there at all. North on the Palisades Parkway and over the Bear Mountain Bridge.
The stang and focus are cool but the GT just kills it :drool:.

Its great too because i'm out driving my car and getting plenty of exposure in areas i wouldn't normally visit. I already was contacted yesterday by a high end repair shop looking to wrap 5 of their loaner cars.

Let me know if work takes you to MN where I'll let you do my SVT :laugh:

I think I might know the guy with the Mustang. If it's the same guy he's a bit older, I want to say his name is Mike, and he is a killer driver on the road course.

Edit: It's not the same guy, but whatever. Awesome cars!

Mike Get some Pictures of the FOCUS and post them either here or on your MySpace....

I wanna take a look at that..... Looks like it came out VERY NICE!!!!

PS I need to stop by sometime....

- amyn

All orders went out today! So everyone should have their stuff by next week.

Amyn, i have to fix the rear bumper, i messed it up on the install and it took 2 months for my printer to ship the replacement. Its on my agenda. Just give me a call and set up a date and time if you want to swing by.

All orders went out today! So everyone should have their stuff by next week.

Amyn, i have to fix the rear bumper, i messed it up on the install and it took 2 months for my printer to ship the replacement. Its on my agenda. Just give me a call and set up a date and time if you want to swing by.
Sweet! cant wait for the goods!

Back