• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Nope, said he was done with the drama of this site.

I barely skim the site anymore - nothing worthy going on, could care less about local meets, have lots of things going on and the site seems to have taken a turn for the worse in the past year... Thinking about SZ, but if nobody I know goes, I'll just stay home.

I barely skim the site anymore - nothing worthy going on, could care less about local meets, have lots of things going on and the site seems to have taken a turn for the worse in the past year... Thinking about SZ, but if nobody I know goes, I'll just stay home.

If it isn't the week of the 15th I am going to be going. It is close enough.

wimp! Get some miles on the Tour!

It's not the miles, I'm not parking it in Milwaukee overnight in some parking lot :crazy: :laugh:

I like it home safe locked in my garage at night in my low crime suburbs. I couldn't even muster up the will power to enter it at HIN because you had to leave it overnight in the convention center, and there were TONS of very expensive show cars there :laugh:

Its in Milwaukee this year?!?!? Sweet I will probably make an effort to get there. I LOVE Milwaukee. I doubt I will have the car then. If I do I wont bring it... :laugh::laugh:

I love my car. Clutch is fully broken in now after 600 miles. Took it out and opened it up a bit. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Back