• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I think I need to work on the SVT tonight...

And on a completely unrelated note;
IMG_4512copy.jpg

I think I need to work on the SVT tonight...

And on a completely unrelated note;
IMG_4512copy.jpg

you better work on the SVT tonight! only 4 days till CC!

beautiful photo tony, i wish i had some time to go out and shoot, but jeeze, this week, next week, and heck, the rest of the month and next are really busy!

on a completly unrelated topic. i put the other wheels on the VW. they are the sme wheels, but painted black. i think im going to paint them bronze. that'll look pretty cool :) its nice to have the snow tires off, and i got to see first hand the damage to the control arm bushing. i REALLY need to change it

I'm not going to CC on friday so even if I do bring the car I have 5 days :p

I plan on pulling out the waterpump to make sure everything is kosher, then replacing the t-stat. If that fixes it I'll attend I guess ;)

Thanks, I had a time to take pictures in DC this weekend :) It was a good time. I got a few other keepers that I like.

Here's another on a similar theme:

IMG_4802copy.jpg

I'm not going to CC on friday so even if I do bring the car I have 5 days :p

I plan on pulling out the waterpump to make sure everything is kosher, then replacing the t-stat. If that fixes it I'll attend I guess ;)

i'll be rolling through there on friday. i work till 9:30 thursday and will hed down in the AM. then i get to spend the day cleanign the car. the car is already pretty clean, so when i go pick up my registration, i may take a spin through the fairgrounds.

anyways, back to my illustration!

Putzed with the car some yesterday... Apparently the T-stat and w/p are working fine, because the PCM temp showed 190 right on the button while I drove it around. Must have something going on with the outlet where my other gauges are reading from.

I'll probably bring it to CC ;)

that this is awsome! nearly 4000sq ft also!

oh, and a garage like that would be great. i could put the fiero over on the side and still get 2 cars in and out :)

I showed it to the wife and she loves it. Taxes are a little high on it as well. Over $1000 a year. :cry:

Back