• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
Spotted threads are getting out of control!! Lets post them up in here to keep the clutter down.

The only way this will work is if it gets stickied. Mods... Admins... :shrug:

PS This would do a good job at replacing the worn out "hating on steeda sticky!"

With that being said;

Friday night gratiot;

-T-red SVT at south turn around, looked stock.
-Black SVT, I talked to you for awhile. Cant remember if you said you were on CEG or not?

Sunday afternoon Kart 2 Kart

-Black SVT, chrome rims, missing rear chrome strip, headlights painted black without putting the lenses back on :help:

Thread stickied.

Spotted posts will be in here, if you make a new one ill have fun at your expense :laugh:.

Where have I been... when did Alex become EGL mod!?!? :shrug: At least we have a mod who lives in the EGL again. :)

right after he gave worldtour a reach around.
or vice versa depending on how you wanna look at it

Spotted: Red CSVT w/ multi spoke wheels.
Where: Washtenaw Ave - AnnArobr, (@ Wholefoods intersection)
When: July 5th, 12:35 a.m. or July 4th after midnight if you havn't slept yet.

:cool:

Ill see some of you guys running around ann arbor sometime... Ive only lived in the city 16 years and had an svt for the last 4....

Spotted: Green Tour, I think it was Pre-98, rear windows tinted & a rice bomb muffler hanging down..... :shrug:
Where: Ridge rd & Cherry Hill
When: July 6th, 10:45pm

I keep spotting this same blonde chick driving a stock looking black CSVT. Saw her again Sunday evening in Brighton at Grand River and Old 23.

was it all beat up? There was a blonde girl at EMU that looks like she hit 4 or 50 too many parking curbs in hers

I keep spotting this same blonde chick driving a stock looking black CSVT. Saw her again Sunday evening in Brighton at Grand River and Old 23.

Its my buddies dale car. His gf drives it all the time.

Pud that black car does it have a pink svt sticker at the top of the windshield?
I spoke to that chick in Livonia, she followed me home one day from eastern. She kinda thought i was dorky when i mentioned an online forum for contours. She gave me her number though :laugh:

Its my buddies dale car. His gf drives it all the time.

Pud that black car does it have a pink svt sticker at the top of the windshield?
I spoke to that chick in Livonia, she followed me home one day from eastern. She kinda thought i was dorky when i mentioned an online forum for contours. She gave me her number though :laugh:

hit it and quit it?

Ohhhh 2-fer..

Spotted: Silfro SVT
Where: Heading west on Ford Rd & Lilly.
When: July 10th, about 8:45ish

Spotted: Black SVT (Tinted/Euro roof Antenna maybe? wheels maybe,,)
Where: Heading East on Palmer Rd just before Hag.
When: July 10th, about 9:15ish

Back