• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted a silver SVT on Prince Street in Manchester NH yesterday around 5pm.
I was visiting my parents.
I didn't get to see the driver or passengers.

Saw Cobra cruising along in #1584 on the Everett Turnpike northbound around 5:10pm yesterday.

To be honest, I wonder why I haven't seen you before now. We practically have the same commute - though I don't usually leave that early.

Saw Cobra cruising along in #1584 on the Everett Turnpike northbound around 5:10pm yesterday.

To be honest, I wonder why I haven't seen you before now. We practically have the same commute - though I don't usually leave that early.

I have been leaving a lot later that usual. I guarantee you'd miss me if I was driving the Volvo.

Yesterday was only the 2nd time I've driven it to work this season.

friend said he saw a black csvt on the way from ma to nh today, ill ask where.

edit: said he saw it on the nh/ma line, nh side.

edit 2: and maybe just going a tad over the speed limit :D

saw that burnt orange SVT with the AAS front bumper around the corner Saturday night. Saw it again this afternoon beside staples in Vernon.

Last edited:
Saw Cobra on granite street in manchester. He must have honked the horn like 50 times. I saw the truck as I turned the corner, so all is good.

I did have chocolate all over my face though...the granola bar kind of melted during the day lol:shrug:

Saw Cobra on granite street in manchester. He must have honked the horn like 50 times. I saw the truck as I turned the corner, so all is good.

I did have chocolate all over my face though...the granola bar kind of melted during the day lol:shrug:

Just wanted to make sure you saw me before you passed. Next time I see you I'll be in the Volvo. Wait until you hear that horn! haha

BTW, the car is looking good!

saw a black and tan with a spoiler all factory looking, very clean, in milton near the blue hills reservation yesterday around....6ish?

Silver CSVT (or SeVT??) going down 91S thru Springfield around 4:45 today. CT plates, 2 girls in it. No SVT badging but had SVT body kit and bumpers. Also had hood scoop, silver mesh, Aircougar Performance sticker near 3rd brake light, and "SVT Contour" banner at top of windshield.

Silver CSVT (or SeVT??) going down 91S thru Springfield around 4:45 today. CT plates, 2 girls in it. No SVT badging but had SVT body kit and bumpers. Also had hood scoop, silver mesh, Aircougar Performance sticker near 3rd brake light, and "SVT Contour" banner at top of windshield.

sound like my kinda ladies :cool:

Back