• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

i ended up not going to oakville anyway

but do we need to set one up?

I'm driving back and forth between waterloo and toronto almost every weekend

im lookin for a nice set of grey leathers. power or not. any kickin around?

also i got a real nice 88 bronco 2 for sale. with a set of like new 31"s

and i have a 81 malibu for sale.

pm me for info or pics!

or pm me if you got seats!!

bonkers... that's 317 040 kms:eek::eek::eek:

I say keep it until you reach 500 000km

I would love to. I "rescued" it from an as-is (unloved) row at a Ford dealer in Prescott Arizona 5 years ago and honestly thought I'd drive it until it couldn't be driven anymore but its been such a good little car, it deserves to serve someone else rather than sit idle. It runs amazingly well.

** SOLD** For Sale AS-IS 1998 SVT

** SOLD** For Sale AS-IS 1998 SVT

This breaks my heart, but I need to sell my 1998 SVT Contour. It is not perfect, with some rusted rockers, rust on the wheel well, and some other issues. The ABS system is not working properly, the cruise control doesn't work, the passenger side front window regulator is on its way out, a/c has cut out....it just generally needs TLC that I don't have the time or energy or space to give it at the moment. Starter and battery are fresh, and she runs like a top. For someone that is good with cars, and has the time and space, this could be a really good car again. I hope to sell it to someone who will fix it up, love it and take care of it. Up to you whether you want to hug and pet it an call him George. It's approaching 180K kms.

Of all the cars I have owned this has been my favourite -- yes, even over my BMW. This sale is hard for me. I want to make it perfect, but my life isn't headed in that direction at the moment. $2200.

EDIT: forgot to note that the car comes with two sets of rims -- the winters (pictured) and the summers, which are in much better shape, and have Falken 452s on them with less than 5000K.

SOLD -- Thanks mbb41! Take good care of her.....:(

WTB: 1999 csvt suspension kit

WTB: 1999 csvt suspension kit

im looking for a suspension kit for a 1999 ford contour svt .dont mind what kind it is.let me know what you got and will go from them..and willing to swap my current kit(stock)+money

up for sale i have a complete contour SVT for parts its a 99 its black on midnight blue leather

the seats are in 98% condition no tears or crackes
dash had a large crack in it, looks like it was punched
svt cluster reads 180,000kms on it
motor is still in the car and runs 100% can be heard run before removal.
only item i am keping from the car is the transmission.
i have all 4 SVT wheels they are in really good shape but the tires are done
full svt suspension is up for grabs like i said everything but the trans.
exhaust is good
rear bumper has a SMALL crack up undernieth very hard to see
side skirts are mint
front bumper is in need of paint sunroof works
all windows work
doors are all good but the driver rear has a dent, DOORS HAVE NO RUST

e-mail @ tempalla@hotmail.com or text me for pricing 519-400-2202

i will take 2500 obo for the entire thing or txt for prices

FS : 1999 Mercury Cougar - Roush Kit, SVT Swap *Priced to sell - Ottawa, ON

FS : 1999 Mercury Cougar - Roush Kit, SVT Swap *Priced to sell - Ottawa, ON

67579ng_20.jpeg

57725ll_20.jpeg

4632ml9_20.jpeg

3944h78_20.jpeg

Details : http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/f-roush-cougar-Classifieds-W0QQKeywordZroushQ20cougarQQisSearchFormZtrue

Open to reasonable offers
$3950 OBO.

I am looking to sell my project. Got it started, but just don't have the time. It's a '97 Sable 3.0 Duratec. I'm posting on here because it would be a great donor car for the motor. Or it could be fixed up and driven for less than $1000. The motor has just over 245,000 kms, but runs absolutely perfect. It has synthetic oil, and comes with a valid Ontario e-test(it passed with flying colors!). The auto trans also works perfect. If anyone is interested in the details of the car itself, just PM me and I can fill you in, and send pics. Basically I'm asking $500 for the whole car, OBO. It's driveable, although not licensed or insured right now, and it's in Paris, Ontario.

1998 (E0) SVT Contour For Sale

1998 (E0) SVT Contour For Sale

It's been a long time coming, but I've made the decision to put up my SVT Contour for sale.

- early '98 (May '97 build), I'm the original owner (since Nov. '97)
- Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, 180,000 km.
- original motor, gearbox (incl. original clutch)
- Koni Sport suspension kit
- 17"x7" OZ Superleggera wheels (very nice condition) with 225/45-ZR17 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 with some life left
- also have OEM 16"'s with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D 205/55-VR16 (only 2 winters)
- always had synthetic oil since new, Ford "honey" in gearbox since 1998
- motor still runs strong (has unresolved CEL), probably could use clutch fairly soon
- interior needs good detail, but is decent
- exterior has minor rusting on rear wheel wells and lower front interior door seams; lower front quarter panels (behind front wheels) will need some attention
- front/rear bumpers solid, one side skirt has minor issue
- almost new OEM replacement headlights

Best offer over $3000....will be taking photos after a good cleanup.

PM me here.

It's been a long time coming, but I've made the decision to put up my SVT Contour for sale.

- early '98 (May '97 build), I'm the original owner (since Nov. '97)
- Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, 180,000 km.
- original motor, gearbox (incl. original clutch)
- Koni Sport suspension kit
- 17"x7" OZ Superleggera wheels (very nice condition) with 225/45-ZR17 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 with some life left
- also have OEM 16"'s with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D 205/55-VR16 (only 2 winters)
- always had synthetic oil since new, Ford "honey" in gearbox since 1998
- motor still runs strong (has unresolved CEL), probably could use clutch fairly soon
- interior needs good detail, but is decent
- exterior has minor rusting on rear wheel wells and lower front interior door seams; lower front quarter panels (behind front wheels) will need some attention
- front/rear bumpers solid, one side skirt has minor issue
- almost new OEM replacement headlights

Best offer over $3000....will be taking photos after a good cleanup.

PM me here.

PM sent about OZ's.

Added a pic of the engine.

I am looking to sell my project. Got it started, but just don't have the time. It's a '97 Sable 3.0 Duratec. I'm posting on here because it would be a great donor car for the motor. Or it could be fixed up and driven for less than $1000. The motor has just over 245,000 kms, but runs absolutely perfect. It has synthetic oil, and comes with a valid Ontario e-test(it passed with flying colors!). The auto trans also works perfect. If anyone is interested in the details of the car itself, just PM me and I can fill you in, and send pics. Basically I'm asking $500 for the whole car, OBO. It's driveable, although not licensed or insured right now, and it's in Paris, Ontario.

Attachments

• enginesmall.jpg
    enginesmall.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
Looking for a Zetec MTX75

Looking for a Zetec MTX75

Anybody have a Zetec MTX 75 laying around that you want to get rid of? I need the input shaft out of one to convert my spare box to work with my Quartermaster clutch setup. It was designed to work with a Zetec box instead of the Duratec that I have in the car and my spare box. A Zetec box out of a Focus would be perfect.

P.M. me or call me at (905) 339-2695 if you have one.

Eric

1995 Probe GT - Black MINT ext. Black MINT(er) Int.
I'm going to sell my newly acquired winter toy. It, however, has never been winter driven.
236 on the clock. Runs pretty damn good. Trans shifts fine, nothing wrong there.
Brakes are 3000kms old, so pretty much brand new.
Body if F'n MINT! Sunroof panel has a small line of rust ( WAY less than typical ).
Interior is even better. Black power everything.
Comes with steelies ( as the guy sold his chromes before he sold the car ) however, aftermarket wheels are mad cheap these days and stockers are even cheaper than that.

I'm located in kitchener and am selling the car for $1500 OBO Cert/Etested ( Stock and unmolested )
Or give me an offer for as is.

I will get pictures tomorrow.

Mike

Parting out one of my Contours.

Parting out one of my Contours.

I have a 96 green V6 ATX Contour that I am getting ready to part out. Still running and could be returned to a daily driver if anyone is interested in that. It has leather interior and SVT suspension parts. Pm if interested in any parts or pics.

well i cant post out in the topic i cant post in classifieds.

300 for a V6 tour. all i want are the leathers. and i can get us 175 to scrap what we dont take.
looking to do it this week. anyone wanna split?

well i cant post out in the topic i cant post in classifieds.

300 for a V6 tour. all i want are the leathers. and i can get us 175 to scrap what we dont take.
looking to do it this week. anyone wanna split?

If it's a post 98 with the sport wheels can you grab me the centre caps?

Aaron

Back