• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Post 98 thread

The car is a little dirty in the first picture, but I think it came out pretty good.

DCFC0161.jpg

DCFC0232.jpg

Wheel size and choice are perfect. I usually don't like p-tan, but that car pulls it off quite nicely. Any thoughts on wet sanding the headlights?

finally!! i gottem up! thanks to bagged:cool: . you would've thought that i had a helluva tour, but no, its just an SE........with mad potential !!

th_085.jpg

th_084.jpg

th_070.jpg

why so small? im an old man. i can barely see them :blackeye: is it a car:shrug: :laugh:

pict0056sm9.jpg

pict0048el3.jpg

That peice of junk Razzi rear bumper cover is going in the garbage once spring hits and I install my SVT rear, if anyone wants it for some reason they can come get it (Not shipping this hunk of junk)..this wont be until late March or April. - I'll say now it will need paint and has a halfa$$ed molding job (bondo) to hold it on the stock bumper...original owner decided not to do anything properly lol

Last edited:
1998.5 Contour SE

2006-12-15_4.jpg

2006-12-15_1.jpg

Mod List: KKM Intake, 35% Front - 25% Rear Tint, Black OEM Spoiler, Custom Amber Driving Lights, Painter Calipers, Pre98 Antenna base + Sail Panels

thanks guys but i don't have duals. i kinda like the single exhaust. i only put duals on v-8's...................unless......................i had a svt rear bumper, but i kinda don't want one.
:eek:

Back