• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

Carlisle All Ford Nationals, Contour Enthusiasts Group

Registered
1. Getsum111 (Scott) + guest
2. Juspifool (Mark) + guest
3. brapple (Brian) + guest (maybe)
4. Guitarman19853 (Ryan)
5. Zerohour (Scott) + guest (there's always hope right? :laugh:)
6. CRGkart44 (Mike) + guest(he says hes comming)... yepp with a protege5
7. 99RedSVT (Paul) + guest

i'll be there, but not showing again. idk if i'll stop and see you guys or not, i'm gonna be w/ my buddy and his 92 Tempo GLS.

idk, i can have a door on the car for 100 bucks, remove the ding gaurds and throw a set of tires on the 16"s and possibly show. gotta check prices on tires though, cuz if i show up rollin on the steelies, i might actually get bit. anyone selling 205/50R16 tires cheap?

although i might catch hell for this...
IMG_0643.jpg

doesn't look bad when its waxed.

Unfortunately I will be in California already, well thats not too unfortunate I guess. Hey but I'm doing you a favor, Ian won't be there either.

Take lots of pictures, going to be strange not cleaning my car for two whole days to get it ready for the show.

That reminds me of my first year there. The only time I cleaned it was the night AFTER the judging. :laugh:

I'll be going up on Saturday and most likely Sunday as well. Definitely taking the Bird...might take the Contour too if I get the swap done in time.

Back