• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT in Tulsa, OK

I'm up here on the Owasso/Collinsville border which is 20 minutes north of Tulsa. I don't get out much, but I do occasionally make it out to an AutoX. There's one on Aug. 26 at the infield at FairMeadows (horse) race track. I'll post some info about it later. There's another guy with a silver frost SVT on here occasionally. (Named Andy, can't remember his S/N) who also AutoX's, but not in the SVT.

There's a 2 or 3 other former Contour owners in the area that are on here now and then. (Static, KungFuTroll, Tim) Am I forgetting anybody?

Usually only drive it on the weekends. It's black and has chrome 19's on it, Koni/Eibach setup, brullen exhaust.

Usually only drive it on the weekends. It's black and has chrome 19's on it, Koni/Eibach setup, brullen exhaust.

Cool, mine is silver with stazi gen. 2 mesh on it, magnaflow exhaust, and stock wheels. couldn't use my 18's. How are the roads on your 19's? Everywhere i drive in Tulsa there's holes and bumps everywhere. I couldnt imagine my 18's on these roads, too worried it would ding my rim.

Cool, mine is silver with stazi gen. 2 mesh on it, magnaflow exhaust, and stock wheels. couldn't use my 18's. How are the roads on your 19's? Everywhere i drive in Tulsa there's holes and bumps everywhere. I couldnt imagine my 18's on these roads, too worried it would ding my rim.

Oh, BTW, welcome to Oklahoma. The land of the crappy roads. I take it very easy and swerve alot to miss the bumps.

yea you'll know its me if you see a "Oral Roberts University" window sticker right above my third brake light and Minnesota plates.

Does anyone know of a good dyno shop i could go to? My 3L needs a tune still and i couldnt get it done b4 i left for college.

There was a recent thread about this here: http://www.greencountrymotorsports.com/index.php/topic,1494.0.html

Humble Performance 461-8951 (moving soon)

Synergy Autoworks 628-7223

Vangs Dyno Performance 660-5085 and/or 606-4015

Don't know anything about any of these personally.

Don't use Humble performance...They are a Honda and DSM only shop. Wouldn't trust these guys with anything domestic in general. I DO know them PERSONALLY. If you own a honda or dsm, then iwouldn't suggest any one else than them. Don't know anything about the others....

Don't use Humble performance...They are a Honda and DSM only shop. Wouldn't trust these guys with anything domestic in general. I DO know them PERSONALLY. If you own a honda or dsm, then iwouldn't suggest any one else than them. Don't know anything about the others....

Thanks dude for your advice. You have no idea how much that little bit of information helped. I looked into all the other places myself and all of them seem to be just forein vehicle shops. like japanese cars and what not. So my decision is still hanging in the air as to whom i should go to.
But again thanks for your input:)

Back