• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WARNING:CEG causes internet addiction and OCD!

turboman57

CEG'er
oh no, you all probabaly know this already or it's been posted a 1000 times before, i'm sorry, but this site has made me crazy.

I came here orignally looking for help with my 95 se, next thing I know I'm looking all over the country for a svt. I found the cure for that in my own backyard a few weeks back at a Yuba City Honda dealer, now I keep checking all the forums for the best tech. tips and mods. Since I have really enjoyed all the pics, I thought it would be time to give back. The car isn't perfect like some on here but give me time it will get there one day.
3636625211_39e6395fc2_o.jpg

3636625249_99d1ffeaf5_o.jpg

3637440052_93ee372b96_o.jpg

3637440086_428b1c7756_o.jpg

not two bad for a 10 year old motor, hope I didn't whore it to much,

Gordon

95 se mtx
99 csvt #2252

The car isn't perfect like some on here but give me time it will get there one day.

not two bad for a 10 year old motor, hope I didn't whore it to much,

you = crazy!!! That thing looks near-mint! Only 61K too. Nice pick-up and welcome to CEG.

Hoyls assthat thing is nice!!! Great pick-up; it looks like you'll end up being the polar opposite of me on this forum: responsive, helpful, and fun:cool:

That's really sharp.

Did your antenna break too? That was one of the gremlins on my last SVT that I never got around to fixing.

Restore the antenna to a power one and you're good to go.
The antenna should go for sure, wltb a power one, seems to be the best way to go.

Thanks everyone for all the props, really glad that all your enthusiasm is so contagious, it convincined me to get a csvt rather than some overpriced eco car.

Gordon

95 se mtx
99 csvt #2252

Back