• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show and shine results?

Best Of Show
bestofshowpic.jpg

bestofshowcar.jpg

They spelled presented wrong... it says "PRESTENTED BY CONTOUR.ORG" :nonono:

I wonder if they could make me a new plaque piece with the spelling correction.

SZ2009231.jpg

dtour - troll
BrApple - non svt
? - best svt

there were a couple other trophies too

i like how the guys from SVT gave best troll to a stock cobra mustang.

bunch of crap that a stock car won best troll!!!!

Its not stock....
-cobra hood
-cobra bumper
-long tube headers
-exhaust
-aftermarket suspension
-cold air intake
-gears
-cobra 13" front brakes
-cobra rear brakes
-stainless braided brake lines
-18" wheels & tires
-A pillar gauges
-nice stereo with 2 12" subs, powered door speakers, Alpine deck
-interior swap
-aftermarket ignition wires
-aftermarket headlights and clear corners

*in the works*
-cobra motor
-cobra trans

I drove to chicago with him to pick up the motor and trans that we will swap in eventually. Might be this next winter when the car sits, he hasn't decided yet. So really the mustang isn't stock ;).

Its not stock....
-cobra hood
-cobra bumper
-long tube headers
-exhaust
-cold air intake
-gears
-cobra 13" front brakes
-cobra rear brakes
-18" wheels & tires
-A pillar gauges
-interior swap

*in the works*
-cobra motor
-cobra trans

I drove to chicago with him to pick up the motor and trans that we will swap in eventually. Might be this next winter when the car sits, he hasn't decided yet. So really the mustang isn't stock ;).

oh, so it's not even a real cobra? who modifies a mustang anyways??? boring!

:D btw... my car won best troll last year. when it was still stock. ;)

Its not stock....
-cobra hood
-cobra bumper
-long tube headers
-exhaust
-cold air intake
-gears
-cobra 13" front brakes
-cobra rear brakes
-18" wheels & tires
-A pillar gauges
-interior swap
-cobra gauges
-eibach springs
-tokico blue struts/shocks
-aluminum driveshaft
-PI intake manifold
-accufab 75mm throttle body
-accufab intake plenum
-tremec 3550 trans
-pro5.0 shifter
-billet interior pieces
-underdrive pulleys
-fluidyne aluminum radiator

*in the works*
-cobra motor
-cobra trans

I added a few things off the top of my head.

Yeah it's not stock, and yeah it's not a real cobra :shrug: ........but it will be pretty close to it. Why? I paid cash for it, fixed it up and I will pretty much will have a cobra without the cobra insurance costs. It's really no different than everyone putting better engines in their contours and modifying them.......I just chose a Mustang.

You think boring, I think who cares, I enjoy it. :p

My car was stock for only a day after I bought it. ;)

I added a few things off the top of my head.

Yeah it's not stock, and yeah it's not a real cobra :shrug: ........but it will be pretty close to it. Why? I paid cash for it, fixed it up and I will pretty much will have a cobra without the cobra insurance costs. It's really no different than everyone putting better engines in their contours and modifying them.......I just chose a Mustang.

You think boring, I think who cares, I enjoy it. :p

My car was stock for only a day after I bought it. ;)

dude. i'm kidding. for the love of christ, my last car was a modified mustang!!!

jokes

----------

your heads.

As mentioned I won the hard luck award. Developed a spark issue late Friday. Didn't really feel like digging into it in the cold and rain so got the car towed home and its all fixed up and running strong again!

Thanks again for the award! Ill take it lol.

On a side note, I think the Mustang deserved to win. None of these silly imports :laugh:

All you silly trolls are lucky I didn't enter my fine-ass truck into the Show and Shine.
We would have been driving home with 3 trophy winners instead of just two. ;) :p

As mentioned I won the hard luck award. Developed a spark issue late Friday. Didn't really feel like digging into it in the cold and rain so got the car towed home and its all fixed up and running strong again!

Thanks again for the award! Ill take it lol.

On a side note, I think the Mustang deserved to win. None of these silly imports :laugh:

pft. i wish they had a "hard luck" award two years ago.

glad to hear its back on the road. that thing breaks every time you drive it! ;)

pft. i wish they had a "hard luck" award two years ago.

glad to hear its back on the road. that thing breaks every time you drive it! ;)

Actualy its been pretty good. You only see me once a year so it may seem like more. It hasn't "broke" seriously since SZ07. One little thing on the track at waterford last zing was to be expected (rear sway bar bracket).

Just the name of the game when you change everyhting on the car. Takes time to work out the bugs. Only drove it for a few days this year before the Zing. To many other things going on, need more time and warmer weather! This year has sucked!!

ya i was just joshin ya. SZ07 both our cars left on trailers. that year it was...... the flex pipes on your turbo kit needed to be replaced? something along the lines of that. my car breaks as much as anyone's i think. thank god i made it there and back two years in a row on its own power.

All you silly trolls are lucky I didn't enter my fine-ass truck into the Show and Shine.
We would have been driving home with 3 trophy winners instead of just two. ;) :p

Everyone's lucky I didn't even bother to bring my dash paper , or the MILF-wagon would've taken it hands-down , lol ! Look at that sexy bish ... :drool:

P5160257.jpg

P5160254.jpg

REPRESENT !!!

P5160255.jpg

ya i was just joshin ya. SZ07 both our cars left on trailers. that year it was...... the flex pipes on your turbo kit needed to be replaced? something along the lines of that. my car breaks as much as anyone's i think. thank god i made it there and back two years in a row on its own power.

Flex pipe and trans. That was a tough year. Props on getting your car together and making some power. Show them what full 3l's can do!! I was hoping to have another full na 3l example to dyno, but it did not happen . I want to see more 3l's dyno together on the same day at the same place.

Next year Kim, next year. Speaking of which, did it finally sink in to Cobra that he won? The WTF look on his face was great when Best SVT was announced.

Back