• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Labor Day weekend plans?

SlvrSVT00

Veteran CEG'er
Just wondering what people are doing for Labor Day weekend. I am heading to the Condo in South Haven didn't know if anyone was going to be out towards Lake Michigan at all. Hit me up if you will be!

we will be right on the other side of the lake. i will wave.

travelling to Green Bay for some lame ass Fantasy Football Drafting that Wayne RSVP'd us to.

and then figuring out when I can meet up with the potential new owner of M!key's car so he can test drive it and wrap things up.

Sat. I'm heading over to my friend Tyler's house in Plymouth, WI and he's frying out on his new huge-ass gas grill that he got as a wedding gift (married 2 weeks ago) and then him, his wife, and their son are going to go to the county fair with Amanda and I. Sunday I'm reorganizing the storage garage so my dad's '66 Chevelle will fit in there so I can start cleaning out our garage for my 3L build :cool: Oh, and I'm going golfing at teh Bull golf course with some coworkers and the company president :laugh:

Well I am going to see the musical "Wicked" with Kim for her Bday gift, install my brother's catback, mow the grass, visit some family, clean up the car for Sunday's meet, attend Sunday's meet at Hooters, eat some BBQ, and relax.....not in that particular order.:laugh:

working for 12 hrs 6pm to 6am friday night, saturday night, and sunday night. hurray for me :puke:

Well I am going to see the musical "Wicked" with Kim for her Bday gift, install my brother's catback, mow the grass, visit some family, clean up the car for Sunday's meet, attend Sunday's meet at Hooters, eat some BBQ, and relax.....not in that particular order.:laugh:

Our weekends sound about the same, minus Wicked and catback install... Cleaning up my car for tomorrow right now!! God I wish I had some shade to work in. Oh yeah, and we have a BBQ and a friends tonight.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now i have to remove that image from my head. it looks something like this...
picture.JPG

Back