• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

it kinda makes me sick. I am going to be working on my dads honda accord(2000) this weekend doing brakes and possibly shocks(original). Its also due for its SECOND timing belt soon. he just rolled past 212xxx and the only thing he has EVER done to the car is maintinence. it still drives tight even.

he is the kind of person that will drive the car into the ground also, and if it continues at this rate he'll still have it in another 10 years.

depending on where i am at, when it comes time for majoy engine work on the golf (not for a long time either) i may just swap motors. that car is simple to work on, its great.

on a completly different note, i went in for my $50 test drive at ford today and drove a 2010 Fusion. it was only the 4 cyl and a 6-speed auto, but it was a very very nice car. i am really impressed with it. and the gauges are really cool

Looks like this weekend Im gonna spend some time in the garage and sort through this mess...

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage1.jpg

garage5.jpg

garage6.jpg

Back