• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Italian leather shift & ebrake boots and armrests covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icefury

Veteran CEG'er
To kick off my new position as the North America sales rep for The Tuning-Shop UK, I have worked out a limited time discount on our leather products for the Contour and Cougar. I do make a small commission on each set I sell, so not only are you getting a great deal on some really nice leather your helping me and my family out as well :D

As many of you are no doubt aware, the only source we "previously" had for high quality replacement leather boots was Redline. They certainly make a great product, but they charge a steep premium for their goods. The Tuning Shop UK can now offer you leather products that go toe to toe with Redline at a fraction of the price!

The quality of these boots are in a word.... superb. OEM cut for a factory fit, made with 100% Italian leather, double stitched with your choice of color. The leather is buttery soft, MUCH nicer than my well maintained factory one!

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/index.php?currency=USD

We carry trim rings and leather products for many other North American vehicles. I will be expanding our lineup to include additonal cars in the near future starting with the Mustang, WRX, 350Z, and the GTO. Others will follow suit soon after. The website is undergoing updates and until they are complete, we dont have a way of auto tracking my sales. So if you place an order, please add (Greg Peterson sale) to the comments box to insure I get credit for the sale ;)

Pricing is as follows:

USA

$25 1998-2000
Leather shift & ebrake boot (normally $29 shipped, save 14%)

$25 1995-1997 Leather shift & ebrake boot (normally $29 shipped, save 14%)

$20 1995-1997 Leather Armrest (normally $30 shipped, save 25%) (New product $20.18 not listed yet)

$43 1995-1997 Leather shift & ebrake boot with Armrest cover (normally $50 shipped, save 14%)

Canada

I'm sorry guys, I tried my best to get the price down and cut you in on the group buy but between the extra paypal fee's for accepting foreign currency and extra shipping, there is virtually no cost savings I can pass on through a group buy. Your better off at this time ordering directly from the website.

In the near future, we will have a dedicated North America version of the website and at that time be able to take Canadian dollars directly (no need to convert to US dollar).

Options:

Leather colors:

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/images/images/Other/Colours_1.jpg

Alcantara colors:

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/images/images/Other/Dante.jpg

http://tuning-shop.co.uk/images/images/Other/Madras.jpg

**Your choice of color stitching included in the price**

**Short throw shifter cuts are available at no extra charge. Simply specify how much shorter you want it modified from stock**

Note: All colors are available at the same price with two exceptions.

1) Tan leather is currently out of stock. I'll let you know if this changes.

2) Grey leather costs more, PM me for pricing and availability.

Shipping:
Shipping will be via USPS parcel post. Cost has been built into the price.

Group Buy cutoff date
Everyone will have until the evening (11pm) June 19th to pay up. That's 2 weeks from the time of this post. Order gets submitted morning of June 20th. If this is going to be a problem for any of you, please pm me to discuss it.

Time frame:
Estimated 2-4 weeks from the time I submit the order. This covers the shop time to produce the leather boots & armrests, shipping from UK to USA, and shipping from me to you. A customs hold "could" mean additional wait time. Holds by customs are random and in my experience seldom.

Payment: PAYPAL ONLY. In thinking it over, to be fair to everyone, I dont want the order to be delayed because I'm waiting on someone's check to get here, clear, etc. I have already calculated paypal fees into these prices so there is no need to add it.

Paypal address is: petersongw at yahoo dot com

When you send payment, please include your screen name, real name, and shipping info.

Contourboots1.jpg

Contourboots2.jpg

Contourboots3.jpg

**Pics of the Armrest cover will be up as soon as we receive the donor armrest from HolyRollerzC3 (thanks Kyle) and get it fabricated. Installed pics of the boots you see above will be up next week once I receive my Pre 98 console from HolyRollerzC3 group buy.**

1)PAID Icefury - Pre 98 Shift, Ebrake, and Armrest cover. Black leather, blue stitching
2) qbcsvt
3) dlphnfn - Pre98 Leather shift & ebrake boot black/black
4)PAID TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter (1" Shorter), E brake boot- Black w/ black stitching
5) Conceptrs913 all three black w/ blue stiching
6) HolyRollerzC3 - Armrest only, in black with tan stitching
7) Nezerconezer all three black w/ blue stiching pre98
8) Nezerconezer all three black w/ tan stiching pre98
9) offthewallds - Pre-98 shift & e-brake booy in black w/ tan stitching, center console in tan
10)PAID Matty K
11)PAID CSVT#49 - pre98 shift/ebrake boots in black w/red stiching
12) MrFord - pre98 shifter/ebrake in black w/ armrest in tan
13) boumacj 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
14) JPS98SVT - Pre 98 - all three - black with red stitching.[/quote]
15) ArtSVT-- 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 1 in. shorter)
16) 99RedSVT - pre98 - all three - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

Is there a 98-00 armrest?

The 98-00 armrest is made of hard plastic with just a piece of color matched vinyl over it. They dont get dirty and ripped the way the Pre 98 ones do. I did not think anyone would want to recover their 98-00 console lid.

If your prepared to send the armrest lid to Poland so we can make a template, I would offer you a free armrest cover and offer 98-00 armrest covers in the group buy. All I would ask in return is that you take digital pictures we could use on the website to advertise with and that it go out in the mail right away.

OK, updated list:

1)PAID Icefury - Pre 98 Shift, Ebrake, and Armrest cover. Black leather, blue stitching
2) qbcsvt
3) dlphnfn - pre98 shifter/ebrake in black w/ armrest in tan
4) TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter, E brake boot- Black w/ black stiching, Pre98 armrest in Tan.
9) offthewallds - Pre-98 shift & e-brake booy in black w/ tan stitching, center console in tan
10) Matty K
11) CSVT#49 - pre98 shift/ebrake boots in black w/red stiching
13) boumacj 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 3/4 in. shorter)
14) JPS98SVT - Pre 98 - all three - black with red stitching.

Im still in, Im waiting to send payment until the Tan leather is confirmed, if the quantity is limited please put include me in the list....if there is another one.

Thanks, if we can do it, ill do the blk/blk pre98 kit only.

As you said, keep us updated thanks.

I am in..

2) qbcsvt
4) TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter, E brake boot- Black w/ black stiching, Pre98 armrest in Tan.
10) Matty K
15) ArtSVT-- 98-00 Shifter and e-brake in black w/red stitching, (shift boot 1 in. shorter)

If we can get really close to p-tan, I'm down for a full set.

I'm not singling our Philly per say, but I've have other inquiries via PM and just wanted to elaborate further. In case my initial post was not clear about this, there is currently no effort being made to try and match Prairie Tan. The tan we have on hand is the only shade we have to offer or will be offering in the foreseeable future. Color matching leather is very expensive tedious process and is just not an option right now.

From the look of the sample of tan we do have on hand I personally think it would flow just fine with a Prairie Tan interior, especially with black stitches. I think we present a descent amount of color choices and I hope that our Tan not being an exact match OR not having enough on hand for "your" particular order (TBD) will not be a deal breaker. I hope there is some alternative combo that you will find pleasing and worth the price of admission.

I am in as well

2) qbcsvt
10) Matty K
16) 99RedSVT - pre98 - all three - black w/ red stitching (shift boot 1" shorter)

Tan Leather Update:I'm sorry to announce the Tan leather we have on hand currently is not big enough to produce boots and armrests. We are shopping around for more, but it is likely we wont have any on hand for the duration of the group buy. So for those of you who requested Tan leather, please update your order with a alternative selection.

I'll update you right away should we secure some sooner than anticipated.

2) qbcsvt
4) TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter (1" Shorter), E brake boot- Black w/ black stitching
10) Matty K

2) qbcsvt
4) TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter (1" Shorter), E brake boot- Black w/ black stitching
10) Matty K

Updated...

2) qbcsvt
4)PAID TourEnvy- Pre98 shifter (1" Shorter), E brake boot- Black w/ black stitching
10)PAID Matty K
11) PAID CSVT#49 - pre98 shift/ebrake boots in black w/red stiching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back