• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

• Sept 10th thru 13th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 17th thru 20th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn I've been away a while! :shocked: No CSVT's in Trey's driveway?!?! What else has happened while I've been busy?
lol ill have another one b4 too long they are an addiction i just had to cross over to the darkside and work on some cougars for a bit lol

Everybody should also get laminix yellow lights.

Roger has laminx yellow headlights and fogs.

Billy has Laminix Yellow fogs.

I have laminx Yellow fogs.

We could take a big group shot at night with our lights on

Who's with me?!

I want to add yellow fogs too. With the factory fog switch they are kind of expensive for fogs. Don't really want to add an aftermarket switch though.

Everybody should also get laminix yellow lights.

Roger has laminx yellow headlights and fogs.

Billy has Laminix Yellow fogs.

I have laminx Yellow fogs.

We could take a big group shot at night with our lights on

Who's with me?!
i just got some oem fogs for my car. cant seem to find the wiring for them though lol but the switch is for fogs........ who knows. i think i might spry tint mine yellow though but i am game for sure!

What was the official verdict. All I remember was that it was chupacabras or something that disappeared after you hit it.

or was it a baby bigfoot?
im leaning towards chupacabra but then again baby bigfoot might have just decided to sleep in the wrong spot too:shrug:

One thing that really adds to the yellow Lamin-X fogs are yellow 2500k fog bulbs, trust me:cool: Check out Nokya yellow 2500k fog bulbs and see if they've got your application, its the best $40.00, give or take, you can spend!

One thing that really adds to the yellow Lamin-X fogs are yellow 2500k fog bulbs, trust me:cool: Check out Nokya yellow 2500k fog bulbs and see if they've got your application, its the best $40.00, give or take, you can spend!

I would not recommend Nokya yellow bulbs. They are too expensive for what you get. I would rather spend an extra $30 and get a cheap set of HID's or buy really cheap yellow bulbs. I have used the Nokya ones, and I thought stock $4 bulbs were the same if not better.

I also don't recommend PIAA, silverstar, Hella or any other pricey bulb. They all cost way too much when you consider how cheap you can get HID's now a days. A cheap set of HID's is not much more than a premium set of halogen bulbs.

I had a Nokya 2500k yellow fog bulb burn out in about a year, but the ones I have now are warrantied for life, all I gotta do is return them to the place I bought them, Street Legal Customs in Royal Oak Michigan. I agree about Silverstars, PIAA, etc, those really don't last that long and are expensive for sure. Now I don't agree about the yellow color I've gotten out of my Nokya bulbs though, even w/o the yellow Lamin-X they are very yellow and IIRC cost me about $35.00, not very expensive IMO. I can't believe you can get HIDs fogs for that cheap, the ballast alone is more than that:shrug: I wish I had the extra money to get my driving lights this year, but I don't, but next year look for those 6" driving lights to be melting the darkness....and whomever is front of me:laugh:

Back