• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Starlight Car Cruise

No doubt, they even have face painting and a playground for the kids that don't like cars. Last year, they showed High School Musical II inside the church the day it came out on DVD. By far, Reanna's favorite cruise. :laugh: Me, not so much. :laugh:

... Porky Chedwick himself. LOL

This dude?
20080719dscaveman_laughs_500.jpg

As am I. I also askede Jonathan, but he can't make it till next week. Tonight is Horsepower Night, should be a few trailers with cars that are too powerful for the street! :cool:

I've got a business dinner at 6:30 near Cranberry so I'm going to stop by after.
Never been up there and don't have time to give the SVT a nice detail but if you see a tinted Silver SVT with SSR wheels give me a shout.
-J

Ryan, his brother Jordan, and I all showed our cars, we were in the upper lot, the 2 SVT's and Jordans WRX. Man, some sick cars, we saw 3 lambos, a 1967 Ferrari :drool:, and a few cars that have no business on the road.:laugh: I'll let Ryan post pics, as his camera is much nicer. They said about 1300 cars this week, according to my wife, who works the Pizza Hut stand.

Ryan, his brother Jordan, and I all showed our cars, we were in the upper lot, the 2 SVT's and Jordans WRX. Man, some sick cars, we saw 3 lambos, a 1967 Ferrari :drool:, and a few cars that have no business on the road.:laugh: I'll let Ryan post pics, as his camera is much nicer. They said about 1300 cars this week, according to my wife, who works the Pizza Hut stand.

LOTS of nice cars and bikes tonight. Sorry I missed you guys. Did you find my card :laugh:

Ryan, his brother Jordan, and I all showed our cars, we were in the upper lot, the 2 SVT's and Jordans WRX.
I thought it was HP night :laugh:
Sorry I missed this, my work thing got moved to South Side and I didn't leave until 5am :nonono: I'm an old married guy with a kid now so that never happens anymore and I'm glad because I've been feeling it all day.
Anyway, I hope I'll meet up with you guys there one of these days, I've never been and everybody tells me its a great time.
Randy, good talking to you too, I'll stop up soon to discuss some PC'ing.
-J

I thought it was HP night :laugh:
Sorry I missed this, my work thing got moved to South Side and I didn't leave until 5am :nonono: I'm an old married guy with a kid now so that never happens anymore and I'm glad because I've been feeling it all day.
Anyway, I hope I'll meet up with you guys there one of these days, I've never been and everybody tells me its a great time.
Randy, good talking to you too, I'll stop up soon to discuss some PC'ing.
-J

I hate to say it, but all 3 together wouldn't have won :shocked::eek:

5AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn thats a business meeting. Was good to finally talk to you also. Let me know when the stang is in state so I can come see it.

Back