• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Get together in AZ?

I'll try to make it down for the cruise... i'm pretty broke so if they charge to get into the strip doubt im gonna go in... :shrug:

gimme a ring one somebody or PM ahead of time reminding me!

I'm up for a meet and greet, and maybe a bite to eat. But that's about it. Looking for one last night out before the little one arrives. I'd love to see some other svt's and see what they are suppose to look like, mine I think was rapped by a blind piss drunk grease monkey with down syndrom. Such a nice car with some things done to it that just make you say WTF!

No ya don't. I'm imbaressed to lift up the hood, there are still holes in the truck, I'm not even going to try to describe the inside of the trunk. I have a new list of things that I have found wrong.

needs a tune for a 3L
....witch might include new fuel injectors
needs a muffler
and exhaust leak repaired
power steering leak repaired
another coolant hose(#2 out of the aparent 62 hoses)
sepentine belt needs replaced
fog lights don't work
head lights point at the ground 3' out
only one high beam works
front left control arm bushing is only a memory
rats next of wires in engine bay
under hood fuse box just floping around
horn replaced with a chap car alarm siren
dash temp guage doesn't work
piller aftermarket pods don't work
...not that it matters, air/fuel and BOOST lol witch is a vacume guage
sunroof motor dead(manually closed for now)
battery in trunk for no aparent reason
need new trunk liner thanks to battery in trunk
need a jack and tire iron
need trunk lid support shocks/pistons
clock light burnt out
driver side mirror missing
A/c compressor

problems
car stalls randomly
headlingts blink when hard accelerating(most likely the belt)
speedo meter seems to stick
steering wheel is upside down but car drives straight(cant see guages)

One thing at a time, just glad I'm stuck with the fun to drive car and the family car for the next several years.

I have some extra lights, injectors if ya need em. Oh and the sun roof allways goes out on these cars. Plastic gears + arizona = broken sun roof.

Sheit! I have to bartend now on Saturday :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

:mad:

Oh well, it will give me time to get the black SVT that I just got, finished and tuned :laugh:

I'm picking up my Jeep tonight or tomorrow hopefully, and I'd like to come down sometime fairly soon. I would like to meet with the FocalJet guys too, maybe a big "uber meet" for sometime in July?

When in July? Need Dates?

When in July? Need Dates?

Looking for dates in july. If someone can ask the focus guys if they want to do an uber meet im down or let me know who to talk too with the focus guys

Back