• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Junkyard Run!

Oh man, I forgot to take a pic of that :nonono:.......

must be too cold outside for ya dave :laugh:. Here's the pic

Asian Mouse
forsale.jpg

Oh, the new box of condoms in a JY car. Name the baby "Trash" or "Jay-y" :laugh:

Thats cool about those...just wondering. Did you guys get the VIN of the SVT by chance for the All SVT's go to heaven thread? Otherwise, maybe pole could get it when he goes if hes going to the same one?

blu_fuz, you've made all my dreams come true.... well all the dreams except a good condition tan armrest. lol, thanks mang.

it was posted on the board for days... I went.. it was pretty fun just to hang with the boys for the day..

I didnt really help too much but it was fun to look at stuffs and see all the old Subies and all the cars that still had posessions in it like people had no clue it was headed to the junkyard nor cared.

it was posted on the board for days... I went.. it was pretty fun just to hang with the boys for the day..

I didnt really help too much but it was fun to look at stuffs and see all the old Subies and all the cars that still had posessions in it like people had no clue it was headed to the junkyard nor cared.

:( 10chars

Yeah, it was fun having you around for the adventure. I think I have about 90% of the yard covered now :eek:..... need to make one more trip :D, but when it gets warmer

Back