• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wow. LS7 Twin Turbo Soltice

TK95Contour

CEG'er
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz1a3E6ZLkQ

not the same car but it kinda gives you an idea

DSC01098.jpg

Bet that things fun!

Mallet Supercars is about 15min from my parents. I met the owner Chuck at my work once, cool guy. The n/a LSx swapped Solstice barely had traction I can't imagine that thing.

that could be a bad sleeper right there, if u can just get the exhaust to be alot quiter for sure!!! nobody will know what hit them!!!

i wish they did it to a Sky istead. I cant get over that front end, so fugly. But with a twin turbo LS7 i think i could

Wow, Ive always wanted one of these things! Just specifically for this swap!

Maybe Ill wait till the Coupe/Targa Top one gets cheaper and Ill buy it!

- amyn

Where have I seen a large engine crammed into a small roadster????

As usually GM is late to the party, Monster Miata's been out for damn near 15 years.

-Andy

Hot!!

Everytime I see a Solstice, I always wish I was shorter; this one especially does... :blackeye:

Hot!

As if a 260hp Ecotech wasn't enough powa. :crazy:

meh, my buddys got one and it isn't nearly as quick as I would have expected it and I still don't see how the damn thing clocks in at 3300#s.

dropping that much power into it, I'd assume he had to go the extra mile to reinforce the body cause theres no way thats not going to twist the frame.

In related links on youtube, there are a ton of "V8 Focus" vids. Is it that easy to put a V8 in a focus, or a major PITA?

Back