• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UMass Car Show *MAY 2ND*

If you guys have a group of 5 and call ahead of time, you will have ASSIGNED spots. They will have you on file and will likely reserve 4 other spots when the first guy rolls in. At least this is my interpretation of what is going on. Are there even 5?

If you guys have a group of 5 and call ahead of time, you will have ASSIGNED spots. They will have you on file and will likely reserve 4 other spots when the first guy rolls in. At least this is my interpretation of what is going on. Are there even 5?

I don't think so. I might have a couple buddies colin.

Weather isn't lookin too good. 50% chance of rain

does it just need to be cleaned up? if so come over thursday night and we can work on it.

If the weather is good I'll be there. Aiming to take the turbo but the turbo is sitting on the floor right now. should be back together by the weekend though.

you can just leave it out, no problems....I may go on saturday but we will have to check on the rain...

I'll punch you guys in the dome if you don't come just because there might be a little rain. :p

Simmer down or I'll hold you down and shave that wierd beard you sport there son :laugh: & my car doesn't go out in the rain, period. + car show's suck in the rain. Brian, I'll meet you at an exit off 91 that's easy and drive up with you. I will give you a call when it get's close.

I'll punch you guys in the dome if you don't come just because there might be a little rain. :p

I'm not ruining my coil pack just to get some trophy....yeah cougar s hood. And you can't punch me in the dome, too short...

so what is the deal? anyone still planning on going? just going to see how the weather is in the morning?

I'm out for probably anything this spring/summer. :cry:

I'm putting an offer on a condo today/tomorrow.
run.gif
:drool:

so what is the deal? anyone still planning on going? just going to see how the weather is in the morning?

I'm out as of right now. The weather is going to be crappy in the morning with just a chance of some clearing later in the day. The roads will be crappy and probally be misty in the a.m. . It just makes the car look dirty, no fun. I'll have to deal with a wet car cover and the likes, I'll make another meet/show some other time.

Idk... with the weather being crappy in the morning, it makes me wonder if I should even bother. I still have a ton to do in order to get ready for it. I think I might skip the UMass show in order to get ready to my Sunday show.

Idk... with the weather being crappy in the morning, it makes me wonder if I should even bother. I still have a ton to do in order to get ready for it. I think I might skip the UMass show in order to get ready to my Sunday show.

I'm starting to think that also since the turbo is still on the floor, hope to have it back in tonight and just aim for the CCSU show sunday.

No big deal. I understand if you guys don't want to show up. Regardless of weather, I'm gonna be there, so give me a call if you guys decide to go :cool:

Still interested pending 2mrw's morning weather....Bryan let me know 2mrw morning wether u'll be going with the SVT or not. Ian, i don't have your cell so pm me when you get a chance. I think we met you at Big y or something last year which is fine again. Let me know.

Ill be there my friend is entering in the exhaust comp. Hoping it wont rain or at least it holds off for awahile.

Back