• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SIDETRACK BERGERS AND BEER.

S

STU

I have reserved Frenches that is next to Sidetrack bar and grill the best bergers in the world. and Great beer. Once we are all done at Milan, its on the way back to the hotel, so nothing out of the way. Old historic town with car shows Thursday and Friday nights. Frenches holds up to 125 people. nice little town, Depot town. Histoic town of Ypsilanti.
just an idea. show of poeple would be nice. check out the sites.
also thought we could check out RM car's. 1/2 mile down the street and lots of parking. Good friend of mine Ken runs. I think there is a few of you guys out there that could vouch for me on this.

http://www.sidetrackbarandgrill.com

http://www.sidetrackbarandgrill.com/frenchies/

http://www.depottown.org/

www.rmauctions.com

sounds interesting.
What time did you reserve for?
Did you run this by Steeda first?

Talk to Steeda last night. Depending on what time we get done at Milan, We can just show up. Any time after 8:00.
It’s my Local drinking hole.

Best idea in this forum. Sidetrack has awesome burgers and plenty of beverages on tap. Best burgers in MI. Depot town is a cool old town. If theres time, RM would be a great place to check out. Also theres the Hudson museum, for the people that like the classics, that were once built in Ypsi. Renting out Frenchies is a great idea too, small bar thats part of sidetrack all to ourselfes. Plus all on the way back from Milan and still not to Far from Canton.

Well really its not that far from Canton, so those not going to the strip could also come. Even earlier if they choose, I am sure that could be arranged no problem. I "think" there might be some nice back roads to take from Canton to Ypsi, again for those not going to Milan.

I'm interested, but I'm not going to give a definite yes because I have no idea if I'll be up for it when the time rolls around.

Since reservations were made, does that mean we have to rack up $400 in an alcohol tab to avoid paying extra for the bartender for the night?
This group is probably capable of doing that $400 worth, but still, I don't like the idea of that looming over our heads if we don't do the $400.

Ditto what Kim said - I'm interested but I'm not sure if I'll be up for it when the time comes.

It's usually either a choice between food or giving the local police a run for their money with the rest of the group. *cough*

Ditto what Kim said - I'm interested but I'm not sure if I'll be up for it when the time comes.

It's usually either a choice between food or giving the local police a run for their money with the rest of the group. *cough*SZ06*cough*

fixed :D:D:D

yea, but i mean it's not like the put out an APB....
secret.gif

i don't see any reason why i wouldn't go, which means i'd be making sprebound go as well

I'm interested, but I'm not going to give a definite yes because I have no idea if I'll be up for it when the time rolls around.

Since reservations were made, does that mean we have to rack up $400 in an alcohol tab to avoid paying extra for the bartender for the night?
This group is probably capable of doing that $400 worth, but still, I don't like the idea of that looming over our heads if we don't do the $400.

Lol, there is no "minimum". Your own bar and bartender for free basicly. Food and beer are extra. Dont worry no one "has". Or goes there and has to drink. Just a place to relaxe for the evening.

Back