• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2010

True....

Detriot=lotsa ?????
Milwaukee=less ????? than Detriot
Wis Dells=way less ????? and more to do

I'm good either way and will make the best of it. ;)

sounds like my kind of place...way more options in Milwaukee:

wisconsindells.jpg

milwaukee.jpg

Cruisin Chubbys in the Dells is 1000x times better than any of the strip joints in Milwaukee. I know this first hand(proudly!). Chubbys may even be the best strip club that I've ever been to......and I've been to A LOT.

Thinking Wisc Dells would be way more fun... I'm not sure people would be ok with me open carrying in Milwaukee...

Never been to the Dells either -

True....

Detriot=lotsa ?????
Milwaukee=less ????? than Detriot
Wis Dells=way less ????? and more to do

The Dells is a fun place, don't get me wrong, but in May most stuff is still closed as the season doesn't start until after Memorial Day. It will be another two hours of driving for people who have already had to drive an extra five+ hours to get through Chicago to Wisconsin. There's no major airport for people to fly into for those who don't want to drive. I don't know of a drag strip or circuit track in the area that I'm aware of. Some may not be interested in doing anything car related beyond show-n-shine, but others that come out are.

I also know those of you who live in farmland are afraid of big cities and all, but Milwaukee is not the ghetto you make it out to be. Milwaukee's crime rate has dropped 35% over the last few years; not that it was high to begin with. It has good neighborhoods and bad neighborhoods just like any major city. We will be in the good neighborhoods. As someone who grew up on the south side of the city I find it kind of offensive that it gets dissed like that when it's not even true.

http://www.wisn.com/news/7372054/detail.html

Last edited:
PBR me! ASAP!

You will get plenty of PBR :D. Haha.

I'm good with milwaukee, not that there is a choice but it will be good in Milwaukee.
You are right about the crime Mike, it has dropped considerably.

What can I do to help?

Strip clubs wise...road trip to Juneau. nuff said there. There are some fun scenic back roads between there and milwaukee. I second the safe house banquet best bar in WI in my eyes. Mike give Gnuloco a buzz being that he works for summerfest now he has a ton of inside info on the whole downtown area. Make sure Neco is involved maybe Matt Hansons band is playing that weekend? We need to make it more then hanging in a parking lot without a doubt. If anything is going on in elkhart lake we HAVE to plan that in!

You know the dates that I can't make it. If they are on said dates, I pay Barge to kick all of you in the twig and berries....or ???? punt.

...still waiting to make plans until I hear if your wife will be there or not. If the dates aren't favorable for you, can she still go?

Instead of money I'll just take care of your wife for the weekend instead... as payment for said junk kicking :D

Don't worry PP, I'll share.

Back