• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
~FS~ Lots of fun stuff

~FS~ Lots of fun stuff

18" KMC Units with tires
Located in Fox Lake, WI
Prefer local pickup these are 55lbs a piece with tires. Tires are about 90%+ tread life. One tire has camber wear because of a bad ball joint and bearing.
No curb rash, no winters, heat from brake dust is causing the chrome to peel up a little on the inside of the rim. I was going to wire wheel them down to bare metal and coat the inside of the wheels with a bedliner type material.

Tan SVT floor mats
Hard to find in decent condition.
Minimal heal wear. I need to get pics yet. I would say a 8 out of 10 for condition.

Pre-98 Carbon Fiber Hood
Hard to find without paying $400+ for it
Great Price
Great weave
1 small chip size of a LED tip

I went to the junkyard yesterday for a sunroof motor and they had TWO!!! Anyone interested in the second one? I have $35 in it, so how's $40 picked up or $50 shipped sound?

Yes, it looks perfect inside, even hooked it up to mine and tested it. I also have a stock stripped one outa my car if anyone wants to rebuild it, lol.

1999 Ford Contour SVT USED starter

1999 Ford Contour SVT USED starter

Used is a 1999 year starter, it does work, but i replaced mine with a new one...may be used for parts or such. It did make a weird whining sound when it was still in the car, so this is not a good idea to put it in a car and be done with it...it is more of a project than all else...

Let me know, if not, i'll just give it to the people that pick up the trash at my apt. complex.

You pay shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited:
the entire kit.. (oval/bottom front and rear)

Dtour wants the rear piece I think.... perhaps you guys can split the kit and just ask Elky for 1 piece seperately to make you both happy and with full kits?

E1 SVT Wheels + Tires FS: $xxx

E1 SVT Wheels + Tires FS: $xxx

I sold my contour ages ago, these have been sitting idly in the garage since. Set of E1 svt wheels + tires (Goodyear Eagle GTII). Two of the rims are slightly bent, 2 of them are fine. Some clear coating is coming off the wheels. As for the tires, thread is shown in the pics, but the tires are in pretty poor condition (one of which actually has a nail in it).

Asking price $XXX for the set (obviously doesn't include shipping :)) or best offer.

Located in Deerfield, IL: about 30 minutes north of downtown Chicago. I'd be willing to meet halfway up to 15 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to sell my 2000 T-Red w/ Tan interior Contour SVT, took a job out of state and can't take more than 2 cars to get there.

84,300 miles
Brand New windsheild (500 miles ago)
Brand New Full 20% Window Tint (500 miles ago)
New Autolite Plugs (500 miles ago)
New Ball Joints, End Links, Eibach Springs w/ SVT Struts
Cold air intake
Skunkworks Solid Mounts
Alpine Headunit
New headlights
Revised Cup Holders
Bridgestone Blizzaks
Tan interior w/ SVT Matts in very nice shape!
Just detailed inside and out, very clean
2.5L SVT Motor replaced under warranty per pevious owner

Runs and drives very nice w/ fresh alignment.

Has some scratches and a couple dings and scuffs, nothing bad at all. Will put up pics this weekend.

I need to sell it by January 3rd, moving on the 4th.

Check Classifieds

AAS BODY KIT

AAS BODY KIT

Comes complete with front and rear bumper
side skirts

Will ship them but it's gonna be expensive!!

AAS WEBSITE

Mine are in original bubble wrap packaging.

Andy Motorsports Body Kit for 1998+ Ford Contour
Brand new never installed
Rear and side skirts will fit previous years.
Here's What The Kit Looks Like Installed
(Link posted instead of pics because it's not my car)

FS/FT: '98 Contour SVT

FS/FT: '98 Contour SVT

Alright everyone here goes!

1998 Ford Contour SVT
Black on MIdnight Blue
105K miles
Moonroof
Super Clean (In and Out)
Borla Exhaust
B&M Short Throw
Short Ram Intake
Drilled & Slotted Front Rotors w/ EBC brake pads
Pioneer Head Unit
Everthing Works
NO PAINT CHIPS OR DENTS ANYWHERE!
Fog Light Mod
All wheels in Excellent shape (no curb rash)
Great tires

Looking for $4,900 obo and open to trades
I hate to sell it but I'm trying to get a truck for work.

Last edited:
OEM SVT Exhaust & SVT Oval Grill

OEM SVT Exhaust & SVT Oval Grill

SVT exhaust. Great shape.

Attachments

• Contour SVT Exhaust - Small.JPG
    Contour SVT Exhaust - Small.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1996 T red tour for parts only (formerly ohsigmachi's car). car currently has no suspension/brakes, but is complete other wise.

I4 with 133xxx mi
Custom Intake
Exhaust Resonator Removed
KKM underdrive crank pulley
Haines Motor Sports built Bull-dog Box with Quaife and Duratec Final Drive
Fidanza Flywheel
Grizley Clutch
PRT Solid frnt and rear roll resistors
Battery relocation
High beams in the low beams permanantly wired
Sparco Litium shift knob
Autovation pedal covers powder coated T-red by Buckshot Motors
NM grey interior missing the A pilar cover

will sell with or with out motor/trans.

Overhead Console w/sunroof

Overhead Console w/sunroof

Hey everyone. I'm looking for an SVT overhead console cover, tan in color with space for the sunroof button. Pic attached in case I didn't explain well enough. PM me if you have one and the cost.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
I had one, but just sold it. You would be better off trying to find a MNB one and paint it.... good luck with your search - JOE

motor and trans is pulled out of the car. shell is going to the scrap yard this weekend. car is in good shape hate to scrap it. just looking for what the scrap yard will give me for the car, you come and get it

I had one, but just sold it. You would be better off trying to find a MNB one and paint it.... good luck with your search - JOE

Thanks I'll keep that in mind, so open it up I guess, if you have a MNB one and would like to get rid of it I will consider it. I know I'm going to get the "Do some Searching" from someone, but where can I get the paint and what color matches the best, never had great luck painting plastics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back