• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official spotted thread

Silver frost csvt with mondeo accross the windshield and a bra at the Atlanta airport at 4pm on the 3rd, here is a pic I snapped of it

2dvo221.jpg

Spotted: Brad (minus Kristy) on Lovell Rd. today about 3:15pm. I was waving like crazy out my window and you weren't even paying attention :(

I saw a Black SVT with Auburn tags (front & back) this past Saturday at the Chick-fil-a near Paces Ferry & Cumberland just off the 285 exit..... looked like it needed a bath.

Were you on Lovell Rd that day? Cause if you were and you didn't wave back at me I'd have to be super pissed right now!! :mad: It looked like it had a mirko on it, and I didn't think yours had one on it.
neither of us have a mirko but ya it was me im almost 100% sure. I had just ran a new found road section called the devils triangle and came back out that way to go home. I never even saw you sorry:blackeye:

Green spoiler-less SVT driving by the AGY plant in Aiken, SC at 12:30. Did not get a real good look just happened to noticed it from behind while I was sitting at a light and it was pulling away after making a right turn.

spotted a silver svt in Clayton nc yesterday around 6:30 pm, u were pulling off of US 70 by the driving range, wanted to see if it was anyone on here:shrug:

Back