• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Caption the SZ Pics thread...

I totally agree, good call.
"I have really good sex moves, that I learned in China, China...." :laugh: That is perfect!

Hey Fuz......This one should be "I have really good sex moves that I learned in China"
SZ.jpg

If I posted a link to the video it would just get deleted, but reminds me of (and ugly version of) "Call on meeeeeee, call on me. Call on meeeeeee, call on me." etc.

if you seriously have a video of this you send it to me IMMEDIATELY! That is my sexiest shoot yet...

That pic of Mx and Barge is awesome.
We were sitting in the diner and I noticed them walking like that. Bill snapped the pic specifically for a thread like this.

Look at how they're doing everything almost exactly the same!!!! :laugh:
Even the name tags are flowing in the wind the same way.

Anyone get the name of the young chick working in the diner? FYI, she's Billdo's future wife. She asked him for his phone number.

Yes it was TJ, she was pretty cute, but looked no older than like 15

Old enough for me.

It was funny, when I stopped in there, Mike, Kim, Kim, Brent, and someone else who I can't recall at the moment (Billdo maybe?) were all talking about some guy who gave her his phone number. They were trying to guess who it was. When I gave TJ my order, I asked her if there were lots of guys who gave her their number. She said only the one, and I asked her if she was going to call him. She shook her head shyly and said no. :laugh:

What I SHOULD have done was asked her if she'd call ME, but I was too stupid to think up something so clever at the time. :laugh:

Back