• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

where to buy ATE super blue?

rkneeshaw

CEG'er
I can order it but I'd rather pick some up while I'm in Lansing on sunday so I can flush my system on monday... anyone know of a chain that sells ATE super blue dot 4 fluid?

I checked autozone and advance auto, no luck there....

Don't know of a chain but Amazon.com has it for 8.99 a liter via someone else. That's the cheapest i've seen it. Normal price seems to be about 16-20 a liter.

The European auto shop on 8 mile use to have it. They had 1 or two other stores around the state, can't really remeber the name though

Shoot too late. I did check the autozone in Lansing while I was there but no luck. I ended up ordering from CDOC. 3L's and 3 day shipping for $46 total. Not too shabby and I'll have it by the weekend, that'll do.

Thanks anyways

I have a full fluid change to do and I figured I'd stock up for any bleeding/flushing that might be required at Gingerman.

My brakes are gonna be pumping out some heat.

Yes, Indeed I do... I have lots of AutoX'ing in mind for the near future along with numerous brake bleedings.

The complete flush will at least take care of one bottle.

I'll buy one of those from you Ryan if you want. Bring to SZ. I should have ordered 2. As long as they're not opened they should be OK for this year.

Back