• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Silverfrost CSVT on 270 headed west (clockwise from the south). I was driving my wife's Windstar.

Rear bumper was all silverfrost, with an SVT oval on the trunk lid, with contour spoiler and what looked like larger-than-stock exaust. Gauges on the piller and Ohio plates.

SPOTTED 6/20 in Whitmore Lake

SPOTTED 6/20 in Whitmore Lake

Ford Escape with a contour.org sticker on the back window. You live in the area?

I was following you in a red SHO until you turned @ the BP station....

Ford Escape with a contour.org sticker on the back window. You live in the area?

I was following you in a red SHO until you turned @ the BP station....

Yup, thats me! I live just down the road from the BP. Moved up here 3( 4?) months ago from Ann arbor. You might also see my girlfriend in a silfro 99 svt w/ pre 98 trunk, and hopefully sometime this summer my 3liter svt.

The escape is actually my moms car, I had to buy like 20 bags of mulch yesterday. Cruised back w/ all the windows down and a fat cigar, great weather yesterday! Normally I drive a black Audi, ill keep an eye out for your SHO!

I'm off barker, just west of US-23. I've got a big ass silver Harbor Freight garage out front, and my brown wagon is usually sitting there.

Maybe I'll swing by one of these days to have you work your magic on the contour!

Back