• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whoring a bit....

resized-IMG_0197.jpg

resized-IMG_0198.jpg

Your lip M5 Lip spoiler seesm to be wider than mine that's weird. Car is looking good :).

Aaron

Because I didn't just pick any ol' listing on eBay. I shopped around for a custom size and also painted to match by the seller.

I loved the lip spoiler before I bought it but I wanted it to touch both ends of the trunk.

Because I didn't just pick any ol' listing on eBay. I shopped around for a custom size and also painted to match by the seller.

I loved the lip spoiler before I bought it but I wanted it to touch both ends of the trunk.

Ah ok, that makes sense. I guess I should have shopped around but heck I probebly wont be keeping this trunk long enough to worry about it since I change my mind every week:eek: .

Aaron

Ah ok, that makes sense. I guess I should have shopped around but heck I probebly wont be keeping this trunk long enough to worry about it since I change my mind every week:eek: .

Aaron

:laugh:

I know the feeling. I've had so many trunk setups on my car. :crazy:

In order from the time I got the car:

98-00 (no spoiler)
98-00 with aftermarket spoiler
98-00 (no spoiler)
Pre-98 with SE lip
98-00 (no spoiler)
98-00 with M3/M5 lip
98-00 with lip and tinted tails

wot exactly do yo mean by "u shopped around for a custom size"? If its an M3/M5 spoiler, shouldnt all the stock ones be the same :shrug:? Wot year Ms did u get it from? AM asking cos i think i just might've found the spoiler am gonna go with :)

wot exactly do yo mean by "u shopped around for a custom size"? If its an M3/M5 spoiler, shouldnt all the stock ones be the same :shrug:? Wot year Ms did u get it from? AM asking cos i think i just might've found the spoiler am gonna go with :)

It's not a genuine BMW spoiler. It's an M3/M5 "style" lip spoiler.

oooooh! gatcha. do u by any chance remember where u got it? i just might give them a call.

All over eBay. Tons of sellers. Different sizes available. Some are just w/e size they give you if no size is listed in the auction. Be sure to look at that.

You need 51.5"

Tony i do believe i got my 2.5" trubendz exhaust from you...... i think. well if i'm not mistaken, thanks! it's still teh best sounding SVT (and one of the loudest lol) that i know of, and i've been around a good few!

Tony i do believe i got my 2.5" trubendz exhaust from you...... i think. well if i'm not mistaken, thanks! it's still teh best sounding SVT (and one of the loudest lol) that i know of, and i've been around a good few!

Nope, wasn't me. I never sold a Trubendz to anyone.

BTW everyone, I appreciate all the comments about the car. I've worked hard on it over the years and it's pretty much turned out exactly how I want it. (minus a few things here and there....cough cough turbo) :laugh:

Back