• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

not to try and mess up this thread but I clearly have an SVT according to vin and all...and it's a 98? I don't understand now I'm confused?

he's just saying that it may look black but no svts came with black leather interior...its a dark blue called midnight blue

The only thing I can think of is if someone possibly dyed the interior from blue to black.

Otherwise is it midnight blue. If you car is black, it's very easy for MNB to look Black..

The only thing I can think of is if someone possibly dyed the interior from blue to black.

Otherwise is it midnight blue. If you car is black, it's very easy for MNB to look Black..

ok thanks everyone. I would still be interested in the floor mats then. I would prefer the drivers and passenger side together. Rears aren't necessary but if you have them all I would prolly get all of them since it'll save on shipping. Thanks again and sorry for being mis-informed

WTB Chicago Bears tickets for the 9/20/09 game.
Pm me if you know anyone selling.

Save your money and stay home and watch it. And no I'm not going to tell you to go upto green bay to watch a game. Seriously though if you're gonna go to da bears game ummm december/Janurary is the only time to go.

WTB: 98+ Driver side brake light.

WTB: 98+ Driver side brake light.

Like the title says, I need a 98+ driver's side brake light.

PM me with whatcha got please...

Attention CSVT hoards

Attention CSVT hoards

CSVT junk motor and or trans perferably not siver frost/mnb.
04-06 STI STOCK

Looking for Black Contour Hood

Looking for Black Contour Hood

I am looking for a black for contour hood. If you have one or know someone that has one, PM me.

Thanks

Back