• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Capitol CEG Classifieds - NO CHAT - TAKE IT TO PMs!

GTO Pete

CEG'er
Guidelines:
Local CEGers may post items:
For Sale
Want To Buy
Want To Trade

This is only for local CEGers and local transactions.

Classified ads for all of CEG need to go in the CEG Classifieds.

Rules:
1. NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD!!! This thread is NOT for "I'll take it", "What else do you have?", negotiations, comments, jokes, conversation, etc. Post FS, WTB, WTT Classifieds and take all conversations to PMs/emails. Violators will receive infractions.

2. Prices may not be listed!!! Discuss prices in PMs/emails.

3. List your location if not already in your profile. If you are outside this region, be prepared to meet your buyer/seller/trader in this region.
4. Notify a Capitol CEG Mod, if your item is sold or you need the listing modified.

5. Listings expire 6 months from the last edit!

6. Limit the number of pictures in your listing to two and a reasonable size. Over-sized images may be removed.

7. Listings with bad links and no other info will be deleted.

8. By listing an item, you agree to these rules and will be accountable. Any claims of ignorance to any rule will be ignored. Your listing may be legitimately edited, modified to our humor, or deleted, if you fail to do so.

* Rules derived from EGL Regional Market by PUD

Last edited by a moderator:
mat + more

mat + more

Hey folks,
Thought i'd put it out here before i mess around with shipping it elsewhere:

1 set [2 front, 2 rear] unused midnight blue OEM SVT mats from my long gone 98. Garage dust is the only thing wrong with it. Never used, as new, looks new.

NIB Ford Racing Performance wire set - red, 9mm, part no. M-12259-R65

98SVT tech data sheet,98SVT brochure - the blue covered one, and another 98SVT contour brochure + (if you want it) my window decal.

(if i can find it - i would include the improved 98 cupholder thingie - it's somewhere in my garage)

pics available if you want to look at it. Have not been around the board in a long time - good to see CEG still rockin and rollin.

email me at devotedad@hotmail.com for price (i do have a minimum number in mind but it is much less than adding all of the items together at current market values) - i think that's the way to handle this. Prefer to sell it as a package - FYI i live just west of chantilly and work in reston for coordination purposes.

Thanks, DD

Totalled 97 Contour SE in DE, Rehoboth

Totalled 97 Contour SE in DE, Rehoboth

Hi Guys, I know its my first post but I've been lurking for years, even used many fixes for my contour. Well, the motor has 83k on it and it cost me about 160 to tow and store since the accident. If anyone wants the car and can tow it. I'll take 160 gladly. The car only hopped a curb to get totalled. Unfortunate. Axles are done though. I'm driving to Rehoboth beach from baltimore md now, but if I get a call on the way there (3 hrs), I'll definitely listen. Quite the beach vacation, right? 952 297 4714

i may be selling my svt contour...its a sliver frost with 180,000...has the Quaife lsd a lightweight flywheel and spec stage 1 clutch....it needs a few body parts but overall a solid running car....the hood is damaged along with both front fenders have small dents. its lowered with 17 inch wheels...hit me up if you are interested i have pics...Looking to get around 2200 dollars

looking to buy svt parts

looking to buy svt parts

I'm looking for a rear bumper and a front driver side fender. I also need a passenger side power mirror. I’m also looking for the mount panel. It’s the plastic piece that runs across the front of the car that the grill and head lights mount too. Please send me a PM with price + shipping to 22963. Thank you

17" WHITE ADR DV-8 Wheels for Sale(4)

17" WHITE ADR DV-8 Wheels for Sale(4)

I traded the contour in over a year ago, these have been sitting around since then. They were on the car for approximately 1 year.

The tires come with the sale, but they hardly have any tread on them and I would recommend replacing them immediately.

Also included in the sale are the lug nuts that came with the tires and the wheel lock. These are rusted and in not great shape, though.

I'm in the Richmond, VA area. PM me with offer.

Also, see my cardomain account (sig) with pics of them on the car.

Attachments

• IMG_07201.jpg
    IMG_07201.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_07231.jpg
    IMG_07231.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
set of 4 EO wheel for sale

set of 4 EO wheel for sale

Hello, i have a set of 4 EO wheels for sale. They were on my 1998 contour svt and are in good shape. They are lcoated in Fairfax, VA. Please contact me for more infos or if you want pics. thank you.

WTB: Factory CSVT Exhaust System

WTB: Factory CSVT Exhaust System

I'm looking the buy a Factory exhaust system to put back on my 99 Csvt. If you've got one in good condition please send me some pics and a price.

Fs - 1999 svt sf/mb

Fs - 1999 svt sf/mb

I'll be leaving the area soon and will only maintain one care while I'm gone. The SVT has to go.

It has 150k on the clock and looks that age.

The front right fender and door have paint level scraps, it needs another alternator after I just did one, and the clutch is in need of replacement. I haven't driven the car much because I have a Focus for my long daily commute.

I have a bunch of extras I will throw in if the price is right, 12" sub box, brand new car cover, an extra fly wheel, pcv seperator, and every other little SVT thing I have laying around. All my stuff is going into storage so the less I have to pack the better.

PM, me offers and questions.

Bridgestone Potenza G009

Bridgestone Potenza G009

For sale is a single bridgestone G009 All season tire. I've had it on the car for about 10K miles (50K warranty) and now its just taking up space in storage. I have no complaints about these tires. Only reason why this isn't on the car is because I replaced all 4 with its predecessor, the G019's.
Size:205/55/16
Tread life:90% est.
Price: $30 (trades welcomed: need front lower mesh, power antenna, lemme know what u got)
would prefer local pick up but could look into shipping
4181781875_81733474ba.jpg

4182544082_077409ddf6_o.jpg

4181781903_15b8b23d5f_o.jpg

4182544130_7a7ae4c8a5_o.jpg

Fuel Pump Wanted

Fuel Pump Wanted

Looking for a fuel pump assembly for a 2000 SVT.

Thanks and regards,

Marvin Stockman

Rockville, MD

Need some parts. Do you have a scrap Contour where the parts are in good shape?.

Under car: fuel line and heat shield

In car: right side vent assembly, shift boot (stock, please), folding cup-holder

I’ve got a damaged front bumper that came off my 98 csvt. It’s has road rash on the passenger side and a hole in it. I was told by a body shop that it could be fixed, but would cost me a lot to fix. I replaced it with another one now I’ve got the old bumper on my deck. I’m willing to give it away if anyone wants to come and pick it up.

Location: NOVA/bristow areaLocated in northern virginia. Seeing if people would be seriously interested in some parts/pieces off my svt. Im going to either donate the car or call junk my car so if I do the latter, everything on the car will be up for grabs. Engine swap, bumpers, wheels, interior, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

This is what the car looked like BEFORE I removed the wheels and suspension and went back to stock.

DSC06018.jpg

DSC06027.jpg

Have a 1996 Mystique LS that spun a bearing on the way home from work last week. For reasons too numerous to list, I'm getting rid of the car. I don't feel like parting it out (unless there is interest in a bunch of different stuff) and would rather give the whole thing away. V-6 (useless block at this point) and manual tranny. Alternator is a remanned one (that has been working for a few months and got put on the Autozone tester before putting the sucker in). There are some new/remanned AC parts. New parts store struts on all four corners (purchased this past summer.) New parts store rotors up front at about the same time.

So, PM or direct email me if you want individual parts.

I'm in Indian Head, MD (ok, it's Pisgah, but how many know the difference?)

FS: 15" winter wheels

FS: 15" winter wheels

Selling my winter wheels, 15" Voxx with the proper spacers - were painted silver but the paint has been flaking off for a while. Would make a good project for someone to strip and spray - more effort than I have time for at this point. I'm close to the District, Maryland side.

PM me if you are interested.

wheel close up..jpg

4 wheels..jpg

inside of wheel - spacer..jpg

Hi all,

i have the following trhings for sale:

Mirko splitter (primer and needs little work to get ready for painting)
Set (4) of used but good shape EO wheels for sale.
OEM Radio out of my SVT (little wear on the buttons but worked fine when removed)

Everything is located in the Fairfax, VA and have to go asap. Please make offer via PN. thank you. Peter

Back