• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

Waved at a T-Red SVT on Hwy 527 yesterday. It had dark tinted windows and was heading south. Except for the tint, it could have been my car!

Saw a Black SVT headed south on hwy 26 just after Government Camp on Sunday Aug 30th.
L:laugh::laugh:ked loaded down... Road trip!

Sunday at U-pull-it on 112th & Foster I saw a Silver Frost 98 SVT in the lot. As the place was about to close (they had to kick me out of toy land LOL) I waited for the owner to show up to give him the invite to join us. When he did, I found out he was selling it. He has done some things to it indiglow gage faces, a sound system where he mounted speakers in the floor (not sure how that will work out long term) and a open (hot)air filter.

Over all the car looks in good shape has 112k on the clock sounded good. It is missing three jack points covers, but he only wants $2,200. I have a phone number pm me if you want it. I encouraged him to pass along the invite to whoever buys it.

AF

Saw a nice 95/96 Teal Contour on Hwy. 527 today. Thought it was Fmonkey, but I don't think his car is running right now. When he turned off, I saw that it was a stock GL. Still looked nice though.

Also saw a black SVT (couldn't tell what vintage) at the Woodinville Costco this afternoon. Didn't get to say hi.

Black CVST, corner of 36th Ave and Denali turning north onto Denali today at 4:50 PM, Anchorage AK. A member?

Was on the way home last night and took a double take.I seen a very clean black csvt with nice chrome 5-stars sitting in the rain on main st in tigard with the sunroof open a little! Oh man i was angry(and sad,lol). lic plate # WLQ 682 If you see this car guys get em:nonono: I even flipped a U and pulled behind it,i thought about checking the doors or trying to set off an alarm but chickened out:crazy:

Was on the way home last night and took a double take.I seen a very clean black csvt with nice chrome 5-stars sitting in the rain on main st in tigard with the sunroof open a little! Oh man i was angry(and sad,lol). lic plate # WLQ 682 If you see this car guys get em:nonono: I even flipped a U and pulled behind it,i thought about checking the doors or trying to set off an alarm but chickened out:crazy:

Woogieman was that you????? LOL If your going to leave your moonroof open in the rain at least put an umbrella through it....... :laugh:

AF

spotted in Wasilla, AK

spotted in Wasilla, AK

In Wasilla, in the Carr's parking lot, a silfro with an aftermarket hood, wheels, exhaust, rear bumper all silver, missing passenger side skirt. Was surprised to see a CSVT here. Good looking car though

A TRed SVT followed me onto 405 yesterday at around 4:00 pm. I came off of Bothell-Everett Hwy, after leaving Philips. No it was not you DDV it had Motocam 360 stickers on the front and back windows.

I was on 99w the other day im thinkin the 22nd? Im about to turn onto main to go home and i see a clean silver csvt no wing and sidemarker (fender)turn signals like Groovenerds ride.I kept going straight (about 4 blocks out of my way) so i could ride next to him (who knows i may get him to pull over and BS) but this sob dont even notice! Grrrrrrr ! Which reminds me i pulled into 7-11 and my girl ran in for munchies so i hop out to catch a quick smoke (my csvt is non-smoking)and a guy is doing the same thing next to a 82 or so honda.I heard him telling his girl thats the svt KIT.So i initiate a convo just to set him straight turns out my csvt was the first one he has ever seen.His buddys trying to put the kit on a SE so i guided him to the site.We talked till both our women got all pissed so we left,lol I get alot of complements at gas stations and such buy old timers and young kids, i like the look on their face when i say its a contour,haha

I get alot of complements at gas stations and such buy old timers and young kids, i like the look on their face when i say its a contour,haha

Yeah you know it! The older guy who was driving the tow-truck that picked up my sickly SVT a couple days ago couldn't stop commenting on it, saying it looked like "One of those SHO Tauruses that Ford used to make", LOL. I told him about how it's the Taurus SHO's little brother and is sometimes call ed the Mini-SHO, and he was blown away by the leather interior and engine specs.

I always see a t-red csvt turning onto tigard st from main,as i turn onto main from tigard st,lol.Clean,stock with some sort of chromies

I spotted a couple of guys wear'n SVT shirts at the Tigard Roundtable Pizza last friday......
one fella looks a lot like Humboldtkill, but that other fella well.......?

01-23-09_2013.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if he had a green Tour ...... maybe an SVT....:laugh:

01-31-09_1324.jpg

Back