• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: Piloti Shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rara

Hard-core CEG'er
Alright, I know there are a bunch of shoe aficionados here, lol.

Anyway, Group Buy for Piloti shoes. I've been told that if I get together orders for 15 pairs of shoes, I can get 20% off Piloti pricing. The buy will be through www.racerbargains.com and once I get a list together, I'll give them the names and you can pay racerbargains directly.

Any style size and color combo is available also. Check out www.piloti.com to figure out what you want to order. Post your name, and what you plan to order, and I'll make the list.

Fwiw, I have two pair already, the G16s and the DTM and I love them both.

Post up what you want, because I've got this going in a few other places, so even if we don't make 15 here, we should easly make 15 total anyway.

I want
PR16-1.jpg

I'm in, just give me a few days to mull over my choice.... mmmmmm.... shoes.... mmmmmmmmm

same here... I'm in for sure...

just not sure on what choice I want and the fact that I'm a Lady... I wear a size 8 or 8.5 in chicks... do they have a conversion chart or should I just assume a guys 6 will do me?

just not sure on what choice I want and the fact that I'm a Lady... I wear a size 8 or 8.5 in chicks... do they have a conversion chart or should I just assume a guys 6 will do me?

no thats not a biggie, theres a standard conversion between men and womens sizes [you subtract some number by the mens size].

but my question is exchanging sizes... long story, but I have an awkward foot size.

same here... I'm in for sure...

They have a conversion chart on their website.
I'm not saying what size I need cause I'm embarrassed about the size of my hoofs (which must give it away anyway I guess), but I am in

Definitely interested. I've been wanting to buy a new pair of shoes and wanted to try something different. How are they in the comfort department? What if we need to change sizes after delivery?

[Edit] Nevermind the second question, I just looked it up on their website [/Edit]

Last edited:
Size 14 would be sweet! Midget ****ers :mad:

I retract my previous statement. :D I found different styles in 14.

Last edited:
Can you still get a size that isn't in the list? How's that work? i take 11.5 and like 3 styles in the "Prototipo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back