• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brought your truck widgyadigya?

EuroTour

Hard-core CEG'er
:censored::censored::censored::censored:in' battery in the SVT took a :censored::censored::censored::censored: on me today, so it looks like I'm rolling to SZ in Big Ugly this year. Let the tailgating begin! :laugh:

The amount of money you would spend on a battery is probably close to the same that you would save in fuel driving the SVT. So just buy a battery...

At almost 20 MPG, I don't think the 30 mile drive is gonna kill me. Also I'm pretty sure that by the end of the weekend, SOMEBODY will need my "services" :laugh:

Last edited:
At almost 20 MPG, I don't think the 30 mile drive is gonna kill me. Also I'm pretty sure that by the end of the weekend, SOMEBODY will need my "services" :laugh:

Smart man...once tricker blows his :censored::censored::censored::censored: = free battery :laugh:

LMAO! Like I said earlier, the mileage won't kill me, but the exhaust leak might! :laugh: I'll be there around 2:00 Ryan. You'll just have to wait until then...:eek:

Back