• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My album is ready. 60 pics of pure Contour awesomeness!

for SOME reason i found this funny when i clicked on your name
"todras has not made any friends yet "
:laugh:

for SOME reason i found this funny when i clicked on your name
"todras has not made any friends yet "
:laugh:

Dude!:nonono: It's been an option for like an hour. People take a long time to warm up to me. Once they do they realize they had been making a big mistake.:laugh:

Last edited:
Oh I gots a big blog alright. Wanna see?

architecture

spelling.gif

Nice album Todd, I gotta do mine at home, I am actually swamped at work today:laugh::laugh: And no one wants to see your viana sausage

Dude!:nonono: It's been an option for like an hour. People take a long time to warm up to me. Once they do they realize they had been making a big mistake.:laugh:

Its true, it took 5 years for me to warm up to Todd and I still hate him:laugh:

I was trying to catch up to you Todras but I got tired of resizing my large pic's. I stopped around 20 I think. :crazy:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/album.php?albumid=13

The forum resizes for you by the way.:laugh: I think you're over doing it. BTW I realized you can multiple albums. I'm on Album 2 with many more to come. Some old school pics to come too. Ones I used for the SZ 07 banquet slide show.

Looks like the maz is 100 pics. You could probably make as many albums as you wanted though. I have soooo many more pics on my HD too. Bummer.

Back