• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's Whiptastic!

Nice car, but beware of hatch rattles. My hatch rattles like CRAZY and I can't figure out how to fix it. It drives me INSANE. Oh yeah, and buy a longer tool for removing the lug nuts. The factory Subaru one is about 9" long. :nonono: Clocksprings also like to go out. Lots of info over at Scoobymods, and NASIOC, though.

Nice Alex, I want a subbie some day, but that's pretty far down the road... Keep us updated on what you do with it!

Nice car, but beware of hatch rattles. My hatch rattles like CRAZY and I can't figure out how to fix it. It drives me INSANE. Oh yeah, and buy a longer tool for removing the lug nuts. The factory Subaru one is about 9" long. :nonono: Clocksprings also like to go out. Lots of info over at Scoobymods, and NASIOC, though.

yea, i've been on NASIOC for about a year and a half haha i'm very content on keeping this car nice, so if something bothers me i'm gunna way too stubborn to fix it, i won't give up.

Nice Alex, I want a subbie some day, but that's pretty far down the road... Keep us updated on what you do with it!

mods are gunna be very little

Well, congrats! 2 more things....

I love yellow fog lights on Scoobies:cool: :drool:

And wheel/ exhaust plans? A nice exhaust like Blitz quiet sport (model name correct?) would be subtle and perfect for that car!

it has an HKS 3" catless downpipe, i might straight pipe the section under the car, but i'm gunna leave the stock muffler on the end for now i think, gotta keep it sleeper.

and as far as wheels, might not get to that for awhile, has good all seasons right now and i don't mind these stockers, and again, more sleeper.

I love the wagons for some reason, I know the majority dosent but its definitly a sleeper.
The Legacy wagons hold some sort of reverence on the LGT forums, it's funny. :D

Congrats on the car! I'm no fan of the bugeyes but that STI swap is sweet for sure. Strongly considered a WRX wagon myself.

welcome to the show! one word...mudflaps 8)
DSC_0007Large.jpg

Last edited:
So when is the front end swap taking place? Get rid of dem bug eyez. That is cool that you actually got the one you were talking about. You didn't mention anything about an STI swap though...that is awesome. I am quite envious.

Back