• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

Without further adu...
IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0125-2.jpg

IMG_0124-1.jpg

Daaaaaamn. I've seen slammed GTI's with less stretch on their tires!!!! Looks SICK!!! I wish my T-red wasn't a 96 GL....:mad:

I wonder where the steering wheel is now ... it was from buckshots car: rolled; put into SVT's (mazdaspeed now) car and it was rolled ....

I wonder where the steering wheel is now ... it was from buckshots car: rolled; put into SVT's (mazdaspeed now) car and it was rolled ....
i used the steering wheel,i sold it someone,i'd have to look through old pm's to find out who.

woops, forgot I had one

woops, forgot I had one

Sorry to those who are obsessed with t-reds. I got it this way - :-(
00svt7.jpg

lol did you put orange neons on your t-red contour? j/k looks good man keep whorin

Nope... underbody million color led kit... :blackeye: it looked more red than that at the time the pic was taken, but I have a bunch of different colors. I got it through a group buy on here from Pacific Glow. The tubes did not last very long before moisture got in them and they died. Had the driver's side and front ones replaced free, and they lasted even less time. They are disconnected now and the front tube became a casualty of hitting a cat on the interstate while driving home from a track day.

Here are other pics from the same time as the sun was setting...

166133_47_full.jpg

166133_48_full.jpg

166133_49_full.jpg

166133_50_full.jpg

166133_51_full.jpg

166133_52_full.jpg

166133_53_full.jpg

ok dont flame me, but what does the' T ' stand for in T-red? (go easy i'm from across the pond)

i have to agree its a real nice colour and my favorite for the svt. you guys have damn fine contours.

ok dont flame me, but what does the' T ' stand for in T-red? (go easy i'm from across the pond)

i have to agree its a real nice colour and my favorite for the svt. you guys have damn fine contours.

toreador red:cool:

ContourRear.jpg

ContourFront.jpg

ContourDriverside.jpg

100_0315.jpg

Its a shame i still have to post the pics taken by the previous owner because since Ive had it, its been keyed (3 times), broken into (trunk) and my little accident (curb)... :help:

100_03345.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0318.jpg

Oh Well... Lets put a 3.0 in it!!:laugh:

Back