• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

a day at the race's

:cool:keep me posted if this turns into a meet
PS LUCA you guys are required to bring at least one of the CSVT's:drool:

that sucks.

i got taken out in the first heat. so i got a DNF and no points toward the final lineup. while i was watching the rest of the heat i was talking with Joe and someone flipped so we took off to help him. then in the second heat i started 9th out of 15 and took out the guy who wrecked me. and i won the second heat. then for the final i started 7th i think. and ended up winning by about a third of the track. the "hot shot" who took me out was just like "WTF" it was pretty funny.

that sucks.

i got taken out in the first heat. so i got a DNF and no points toward the final lineup. while i was watching the rest of the heat i was talking with Joe and someone flipped so we took off to help him. then in the second heat i started 9th out of 15 and took out the guy who wrecked me. and i won the second heat. then for the final i started 7th i think. and ended up winning by about a third of the track. the "hot shot" who took me out was just like "WTF" it was pretty funny.
you guys fight to win pretty hard ,are you all friends at the end of the day:shrug:

ya. well i dont like this guy. he has a shi**y attitude. last year he always came thinking he would win, and usually would. he did it this week too. and came in 4th. he wrecked me because i passed him. Joe was standing at that turn and saw it. then he kept saying these smart ass comments to me like i was a bad racer and such. he doesnt realize i have dominated every race this year.

BTW, my motor was ran all last year and need a rebuild. everyone else has brand new motors. and my tires are shot as well. i cant even imagine whats going to happen when i put my new motor one:D usually adds about a half a second a lap!

I did bring it. If I can make the meet up there, I'll bring it out again. :)

If it comes up missing I know just where to look. Don't forget, I have your address. ;)
I'll see what I can do about making it up that way.

Last edited:
Back on topic.

Guess what.... i won. this pic is from the second heat race. i started dead last and the guy behind me pushed me off the track at 2 to go. and was blocking like a mofo. but i still got the bastid
iwon.jpg

oopies.
GetAttachment-2.jpg

yes, im actually on one wheel. check the shadow:eek:

Back