• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Friendly get together?

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
So, some of you have proably peeked into my general discussions thread about my SVT. It got the infamous rod knock and the motor is toast. So, once i get my financial situation right and we come back from our cruise in April, i am going to be working on a motor swap in my garage.. :) I'll have more info as i get some yes/no answers from the parents as to when we're going to get the motor and some of the other issues weeded out. Would anyone be willing to make a trip up/over to help out?

I might be willing to come out. I'm not sure where I'll be in April, but its only a 4hr drive from where i'm at now. Hey any chance on getting your dad's help with a suspension job if I come up there in March?:)

I might be willing to come out. I'm not sure where I'll be in April, but its only a 4hr drive from where i'm at now. Hey any chance on getting your dad's help with a suspension job if I come up there in March?:)

looking at the JROTC calender for March, i'm open every weekend of March except March 28... lol. so, if you did plan on coming up this way, i'm sure we could slam out your suspension in a day if it was a total btich to get apart...:laugh: then again did will prob want a small fee or something..(30 pack miller lite will do the trick)...hell, i change friend's oil for beer for him..LOL :crazy:

but yeah, im sure we could work something out.

Ha that's no problem, but mention it to your dad and let me know. I'm also looking local as well since i'm sure i'm gonna need an alignment after wards but i'll let u know.

I just want you to know that I hate you for doing this while I'm 10,000 miles away :nonono:

:laugh:

~Mike~

Back