• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need Pictures please!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Do you know what a GetGo gas station and food store is? DO you have one close by that you frequent? We are trying to get this account at my work and need to learn more about the fascia systems on the canopies that are over the gas pumps.

I am looking for any clear nightime pics of a GetGo backlit/lit fascia where the entire fascia is bright at night, not just the logo. If you can help me, that would be awesome. Let me know please, thanks - JOE

Yep, I knew it was Ohio and PA I just havn't posted there yet.....

there is one right down the street from Imnotacop420's house. i'd shoot him a pm. its right at the end of his street. i know theres a giant eagle, im 75% sure theres a GetGo there too. there usually is one outside the grocery store

there is one right down the street from Imnotacop420's house. i'd shoot him a pm. its right at the end of his street. i know theres a giant eagle, im 75% sure theres a GetGo there too. there usually is one outside the grocery store

I'll get you some pics, there are getgo's all over the place. Fancy pumps too. every $50 spent at giant eagle gets you $.10 in fuel perks......it's pretty funny
you can spot the people using their fuel perks as they fill up their car and every gas can they have.

Do you need high quality, or will cell phone pics be fine?

Higher the quality the better really. I will take what I can. Night time pics will be kinda crummy with a cell phone :blackeye:.

Correct. The canopy fascia that lights up from the back and is blue and red, not just the lit logo, over the pumps. I think they have cheese burgers and weird images on the fascia also.

BTW,

Awning:
awning2pic.jpg

Canopy:
SITE%20PICS%20081r.JPG

Where I work:
http://www.kingmfg.com/index.cfm

The canopy matches the shopping plaza it's attached to, nothing fancy just 1 getgo sign on it. If you don't mind waiting I'll go to a different one and get some pics

GetGo-Uniontown-OH-summer-0.gif

GetGo_hp_rotation_03.jpg

same images that are on this background

what are you looking for? the facia attachments, structure? anything specific you want to see?

I can get some tonight, my phone takes crap pictures lately though

hey joe, if your company has any use for carbon plate steel in your fabricating shoot me a pm...

~Karri

I need pics like this one but not blurry:

nighttimebacklit.jpg

Or closer up where you can see the detail in the fascia that is lit red and blue in the background of this pic in the upper left corner:

fasciabacklit.jpg

I don't think I have seen a single getgo that is lit up that much.....Most of them seem to have taken over old gas stations. I'll keep my eye out though

I've got three near me that are all lit up like that...

I snapped these on the way home, not lit...& kinda sucky. I'll try for better, I'll grab a better camera now that I know what you need

Image004-9.jpg

you can see better detail of the images here although not the canopy
Image009-8.jpg

BTW, I take pictures for our company also and the last job I went to get pics of the owners son was pumping his own gas. I am walking around taking pics of the place and I swear he wanted to punch me in the face! :eek:. "WHat the hell are you doing?" he yelled. :laugh:. Don't let them bully you for taking pics, be nice and tell them you work for King Manufacturing in Wisconsin and they can call here if they have any problems :D.

Two of them are actual c-stores & one is a satellite/booth-type set-up (that one may not have the food design canopy come to think of it)

hopefully they won't bother me...do I have to be nice? ;)

Most stores are independently owned & Giant Eagle/GetGo is Pittsburgh based. Would the Giant Eagle grocery chain decide on canopy manufacturers?

Not sure if it would be the GetGo or the Giant Eagle that we need to deal with.... no you don't have to be nice ;)

getgo is giant eagle, I wasn't sure if giant eagle handled the construction choices or the independent store owner aquired bids

Back