• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sheboygan is being taken over by morons....

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Quote:

SHEBOYGAN -- A Sheboygan teen is learning the hard way that posting pictures of your potted marijuana plants on MySpace.com is a bad idea.

Labeling that picture, My Mary Jane thats growin in my closet right now also doesnt help, unless you count the time raiding police officers saved in locating the stash.

But according to Sheboygan County District Attorney Joe DeCecco, thats why Moua Yang, 18, was charged today with two felonies and two misdemeanors following a police raid of his south-side apartment.

When someone is going to advertise their drug use or any other crime for that matter on a Web site, chance are were going to find it, and this is whats going to happen, DeCecco said. We appreciate the help. Thanks a lot.

Yang was arrested Monday after police found three potted marijuana plants in a basement closet that matched the online picture, according to a criminal complaint.

Yang was identified after a school resource officer at South High School identified him as a former student there.

Still on Yangs MySpace Web site as of this afternoon were pictures of a bong commonly used to smoke marijuana labeled my baby and numerous pictures of Yang and his friends drinking beer and flashing gang signs at parties.

The identifying quote at the top of Yangs MySpace page is, I need that Kali Chronic,slang for marijuana.

People think that Web sites are more private than they are, DeCecco said. This is just another tool for us to use.

Police found out about Yangs alleged drug use through his postings on another Web site monitored by police for gang-related activity, according to a criminal complaint.

On that site, one that allows users to set up profile pages for others to view, Yang posted pictures of numerous weapons and drug paraphernalia and brags about having marijuana plants growing in his house and using Ecstasy, the complaint said.

The officers were surprised about how brazen they were on the Internet, said Lt. Dave Schafhauser of the Sheboygan Police Department, referring to Yang and others pictured or mentioned on his site. They talked about their growing of the marijuana and some of the gang activity they were involved in.

The picture of the potted marijuana plants is also posted on the gang-related site, the complaint said.

Yang faces up to three years and seven months behind bars and fines up to $21,500 if convicted on charges of felony charges of manufacturing marijuana and maintaining a drug trafficking place, and misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Back