• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Center cap overlays...

iluvmytour

CEG'er
Has anyone found center cap (for your wheels) overlays that look decent and have some longevity? I just painted my winter wheels dark anthracite, using Duplicolor wheel paint (came out very nice...look great!), but now the chrome center caps look out of place.

If they said SVT...would really make my day!

2.5" overlays

TIA

hey made me mine for my rims, and will be making some for my new rims as well :)

afa87cc2.jpg

I was actually thinking about buying Mikey's when they 1st went up for sale. But I decided on some MM2's in the 18 inch flavor instead.

It came down to the lip. A polished lip just looks so much better to me on these cars. Plus I was able to fab up the stock SVT center caps to work w/ the MM2's. Looks awesome and totally stock and I don't have to worry about vinyl overlays.

Plus I'd have the image of Goonz crying in the back of my head b/c he did not get a shot at Mikey's wheels. :laugh: If I got a $1 for every one of his posts saying "I want Mikey's wheels"........ :p

Very nice!! Too bad you didn't get in on Warmonger's big brake upgrade! That'd look KILLER with some big cross-drilled rotors behind those wheels with those red calipers! :drool:

Now, go out and get some pictures of the entire car with those on there!! :cool:

Mark

Very nice!! Too bad you didn't get in on Warmonger's big brake upgrade! That'd look KILLER with some big cross-drilled rotors behind those wheels with those red calipers! :drool:

Now, go out and get some pictures of the entire car with those on there!! :cool:

Mark

I agree. My fronts look a lot bettet w/ the bigger X-drilled rotor. I thought Warmonger's upgrade was for just regular rotors, not cross-drilled. If I would have known you could get cross drilled I may have went in on it.

Is it too late to get in on it for X-drilled?

Back