• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Troll: New Side Skirts on the STi

SVT Amateur

New CEG'er
These were some quick shots I took after replacing my stock STi sideskirts with the much better old school WRX sideskirts. I love how you can't see so much of the underbody anymore.

september212006014gu7.jpg

september212006008lc0.jpg

september212006009nz2.jpg

september212006010wj9.jpg

september212006011hi7.jpg

one of our local members just bought an '05 STi (in addition to his '06 GTi). i rode in it. it made my pecker pucker.

~Andrew

nice ride! almost as nice as my STI. hahahahaaa i keed i keed.

Looks good. . .I like the licence plate too.

Until some punk in a modded Evo hands his a$$ to him.:help: If I were in the market for a car like that, it would be a tough decision between an STI and an Evo. I guess it would just come down to driving both of them. Sweet ride though...gotta' be a blast to drive.:drool:

Until some punk in a modded Evo hands his a$$ to him.:help: If I were in the market for a car like that, it would be a tough decision between an STI and an Evo. I guess it would just come down to driving both of them. Sweet ride though...gotta' be a blast to drive.:drool:

It's all in jest, as I've said before.

And the only way an Evo would hand me my a** is at the track since I don't race on the street, and I don't race at the track very often. My car runs high 12's, which is decent enough, at least for me. Of course there is always someone faster than you, no matter what car you drive and how modded it is.

And by the way, besides car meets, I've yet to see an Evo on the road since I've had these plates (and I've had them for about 4 months now). I also live in San Antonio, which isn't that small of a town, and am moving to a much smaller town in East Texas called Tyler, which I'm pretty sure I will be the only STi on the road there. I'm guessing my chances of running into an Evo there would be slim to none. But the best part about the plates is the laughs I get from fellow car enthusiasts (not the Subaru crowd but those that drive domestics, etc.), they think the plates are hilarious, which is exactly why I got them, not because I dislike Evos.

Back