• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stupidity

bigtime41

CEG'er
You must have 50 posts before you can post in the classifieds....Jewish....You guys act like computer nerds in an online game....uh oh he posted ;alsdfj;salfjlsdajf to get his count up...I better tell the admin.

THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS THAT I NEEDED HELP FINDING A CENTER CONSOLE.....SO I GUESS YOU CAN'T HELP ME SINCE I DON'T HAVE MY 50 POST BADGE ON MY CEG BELT. I should just sell it and stick with the Lightning.....don't need 50 posts to post a classified there.

Nerds

Newbie needs to learn to follow the rules. :laugh:

A quick way to increase your post count. Welcome all newbies (easily 10 per day). Post in your regional forum (easily 10 per day). Post in Pics and Videos (easily 10 per day). Post in General (easily 10 per day).

40 +13 (present post count) = 53. Then post in classifieds.

Edit. Kim must be moonlighting at the Psychic Hotline. :laugh:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=2316

Last edited:
I'll bet everyone is happy on the site you run.

So now you're gonna sell your car because you can't post an ad with fewer that 50 posts?

That you'd throw a tantrum because this site is leery of classified ad scam artists suggests you'll be missed (sniffle).

I know that scam artists are out there...it just pisses me off that I have to post 50 damn times....Noob.....hahahha see what I mean....just like computer nerds....only with cars.

I know that scam artists are out there...it just pisses me off that I have to post 50 damn times....Noob.....hahahha see what I mean....just like computer nerds....only with cars.

You're getting worked up over the INTERNET about not being able to post a classified, and WE'RE the nerds? BUAHHHAAHAA!!!! nerd! :laugh:

Mark

haha
here is another example of the 'view users posts" thing i was talking
about.

big time has 14 posts....click on his name and then click "find all posts by user"
only 6 show up.
why?

haha
here is another example of the 'view users posts" thing i was talking
about.

big time has 14 posts....click on his name and then click "find all posts by user"
only 6 show up.
why?
Post counts from Old Forums are added to your New Forum post counts.

Edit. I hope the mods don't delete or lock this thread. Lots of good information seems to be coming out of this thread.

I also like how it says banned under bigtimes name. :nonono:

He was banned because he was warned about his actions, but he still wanted to pull a CBPP, and disregard the rules and the warning.
We don't need POS like that filthing up the site, especially with his lovely hatred for Jewish folks.

He was banned because he was warned about his actions, but he still wanted to pull a CBPP, and disregard the rules and the warning.
We don't need POS like that filthing up the site, especially with his lovely hatred for Jewish folks.

We are in agreement here, the :nonono: was for him not the fact that he got banned. Also, I really do like how it now tells us who got the boot. I had a feeling my post looked backwards. Sorry!

I dont feel sorry for anyone with posts like his.

I love how you used the phrase "Jewish", i take offense to that because I am jewish.
Just because you are pissed about something doesn't mean you get use words in a derogatory sense.
The right word would be cheap or stupid or how about "thats not wht i think it should be" and email the admin.

But , no, because you are newbie you thought you would post some trash like this.
Its not helpful to piss off some of the vets when you are brand new to the site.

Last edited:
First he starts making random posts like "aadskfjklgasd" to bring up his post count, then decides to post the same thing in every forum, gets deleted and probably warned, and cries like a little b*tch because he didn't get his way. :nonono:

BTW, if you are reading this in Banned Camp, I have the center console you need. :laugh:

Back