• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Miami Resturants??

ctmystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey All,
I'm going to Miami next week and was hoping to get a few suggestions for your best resturants. You know the ones that you go to not the over priced stuffy tourist trap ones. Not national chains either but I'd like to experience the real local flavor.

Any Suggestions??

Hey All,
I'm going to Miami next week and was hoping to get a few suggestions for your best resturants. You know the ones that you go to not the over priced stuffy tourist trap ones. Not national chains either but I'd like to experience the real local flavor.

Any Suggestions??

What area of miami? and what kind of resturants are you looking for? With this city being so diverse, u can pretty much get anything from latin, chinese, german, american, italian, portugese, and a ton other.

Robert

Well I'm not sure but open to anything. I need breakfast and lunch places also. I've got a day layover before a cruise any spending two days in the city after the cruise, so I guess anywhere within a 30 mile range would be ok. no time constraints.

good cuban food at BONGOS....its right next to the port.....as far as eating when you come back from the cruise i dont think you'll need to....all you do on a cruise is eat by the time you come back you've gained like 10 punds and you dont wanna eat for a few days!...anyways if you wanna know more resturaunts holla!

Back