• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone in tennessee

tn

tn

im from cookeville about a hr from knoxville im trying to see if theres any meetings or whatever anywhere near me and for people to work on other peoples rides and stuff ive got a garage and tools just trying to find some people with the same interests

Last edited:
meets in knoxville can happen all the time there are alot of us near there. I live not far from you in sweetwater I'm up for car meets garage dates or whatever anytime. What kinda tour you got??

tn

tn

2000 contour svt i havent got jack done to it yet im low on funds right now i got a couple other projects i got to deal wit a 89 supra turbo and a 98 cavy z24 that was my pride and joy until i put a water pump radiator and new thermostat in it drove 3 miles boom there went my motor

tn

tn

sounds good to me im right between nash and knox sounds like a good meeting spot huh just kidding just run whatever by me and ill see whats up that sounds good though

tn

tn

not really its not as big as cookeville but ill keep my ears open if you all hear of anything let me know post it up or something ill try to make it

Next weekend I'll be gone to Nashvill well lebanon close enough for a stereo competition. last two shows in the state are sat and sunday. sunday being the state finals and then on to ky in two more weeks after those for the world finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing really to do in Cookeville or Crossville. I'd say meet up in Nashville or Knoxville. But if Knoxville, why not Maryville? And if Maryville, why not Robbinsville? :D :D :D

icysvt

icysvt

damn what a pimp audio install icy you need to teach me how to do that sometime im definately going to need some advice on the 3L swap i cant find but bits and pieces i wished they would put togather a sticky for dummies haha

Next weekend I'll be gone to Nashvill well lebanon close enough for a stereo competition. last two shows in the state are sat and sunday. sunday being the state finals and then on to ky in two more weeks after those for the world finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you talking about caspers in Louisville?

Back