• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rear Control Arms

Hammy1105

CEG'er
Are there any good aluminum control arms out there still available other than stock models? Either that or the ones that Bradness offered awhile back?

Last edited:
Bradness offers boxed main control arms (the ones towards the front of the car) and tubular toe control arms (the ones towards the rear).

Neco

Neco

There's a guy on the NECO forumns that offers TCA's for the rear set at ~$145 shipped. I have a set, and they are gorgeous. Just like Brads, but without the grease zirk fitting. As often as I grease my ausie bar, not sure if that's a bad thing.

Here's his contact info:

Name: Michael Kleffner
Email: mkleffner@hotmail.com

Yea been trying to get in touch with him but no luck

He has run into some family trouble. Just give it some time. He was kind enough to give me an update on my TCAs and his current situation (which I now regret asking for, as he needs to keep his attention elsewhere). I wont go into details as its his business, but he will get back to you as soon as he is available again.

I do have his boxed main arms on my car right now, and they are definitely worth it. Just be patient, he will be back.

Back