• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My 06' Fall Dragon Run pics

Because you are a douche bag, John! :p

Get a new suspension first... and brakes... Roger was telling me that once you go down it, your brakes will be blue and warped beyond belief if you havent upgraded them.
Really? My Golf ran strong all day; and I beat the ever-lovin hell out of it. :crazy:

Because you are a douche bag, John! :p

Really? My Golf ran strong all day; and I beat the ever-lovin hell out of it. :crazy:

*sigh* nobody gets what I meant by that... Stock suspension is fine, Bonnie has 126K miles on it. Probably not a good idea to run the dragon with a worn out suspension.

Here are my pics, I've got 'em all in 5.0mp if anyone wants. :cool:

Some scenery, blah blah blah:
278249_306_full.jpg

278249_307_full.jpg

Lacy and I on the way up the Cherahola to meet ya'lls:
278249_308_full.jpg

And here we are meeting ya'lls:
278249_311_full.jpg

And folks's cars:

Nice and stock out of Knoxville:
278249_312_full.jpg

Slightly metro out of GA:
278249_313_full.jpg

Award-winning out of Knoxville:
278249_314_full.jpg

Old skool from FL:
278249_315_full.jpg

Ghetto-rice race tires from GA:
278249_316_full.jpg

Stock and surprising fast from Chattaboogy:
278249_317_full.jpg

Clean and stealthy from GA:
278249_318_full.jpg

Evil Evo 8 from Chicago:
278249_319_full.jpg

Sweet hair-dresser's car from MI:
278249_320_full.jpg

Ohmygawdwheredidhego?!?!? From NC:
278249_321_full.jpg

Clean Cougah from FL:
278249_322_full.jpg

Fast plastic from Knoxville:
278249_323_full.jpg

For some reason, I didn't take a picture of Lacy's Focus; I guess because no one could roll their tounges out of the engine bay or trunk. :crazy: So here's basically what it looks like:
278249_238_full.jpg

It was very fun to say the least. :cool: Even when I got pulled over by Michigan state police on the way to Roger's on Wednesday.:help:

Roger thanks again for letting me stay at your place. Not to mention giving my ride the "Compound" treatment. Car STILL looks amazing!:drool:

It was good seeing everyone, meeting and hanging out with "new" members.;) Definitely want to make a trip on the Dragon next year.......:idea:

I will be posting up some of my pics later on.:laugh: Just grabbed my camera out of the car.:shrug:

Took some nice pics of my car Roger! Gotta send me the full size pics.;)

Wish someone got a pic of me shooting flames out of my exhaust. Bet it looked cool.:laugh:

im not from atl??? if that was directed towards me and if it was how was i a d-bag
I'm not from atl but I am a d-bag.

I had a good time despite people breaking down, some people not having best time they could, and not getting in as much driving as I would have liked. It was good seeing ya'll I've met before and meeting some new people. See ya'll next time.

*sigh* nobody gets what I meant by that... Stock suspension is fine, Bonnie has 126K miles on it. Probably not a good idea to run the dragon with a worn out suspension.

you got the # wrong on that......try more like almost 137k!!!!!!!

I don't think I'll ever drive on the dragon, riding in the passenger seat is TOO much fun!!!!

Back