• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Man do I love TRed :)

Berkel

Hard-core CEG'er
Just shined her up and the camera was being crap so I didn't get more pictures.

csvtclean1.jpg

csvtclean2.jpg

csvt.jpg

Looks even better in the sun
icon11.gif

Hrm. Do I do I clear corner my new lights or not. My last ones were. I'm still undecided. I think they don't look finished on cars though and then the 2 open rectangles are left.

I think one of the reasons I washed my SE more is just to see that T-red orangey shine. Definitely my favorite SVT color.

Very nice!
I like that you color matched the chrome strip on the back too.

Thanks guys :)

Most of the aesthetic mods were done before I bought the car except for knauberizing.

Mirko next, Rims if I can find some that I like (then the FSVT's will be for sale), Mufflers and maybe Headers, then I'll be done before the urge for a 3.0 takes over :D

do I clear corner my new lights or not.
If I were to ever get new headlights (for free of course) I'd leave them, but the clear corners are stayin for now :)

Ugh I need new foglights too. Are the ones I have PIAA's? I have no clue :D One of mine has the glass cracked.

Last edited:
Hrm. Do I do I clear corner my new lights or not. My last ones were. I'm still undecided. I think they don't look finished on cars though and then the 2 open rectangles are left.

I say leave the corners how they are. I seemed to grow out of the clear corner thing. While it looks nice, looking at it up close or on the side, looks odd to me.

I think they should only be done on cars with eyelids. At least the eyelids add something to the plain lights after clearing the corners.

My new headlights are staying with the reflector in them.

Back