• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Awesome Driving

Repost. Please try searching first. I believe that's the fourth time I have seen this posted on CEG, not to mention other forums.

Dang fourth thime since Sept on CEG, sorry. As for the other forums I guess if it's posted on another forum I will just not post it on this forum then:shrug:.

Aaron

Okay, I've NEVER seen that before... but now that I saw it, I'm gonna go watch it 4 more times in a row so I can catch up to the rest of you re-post watchers.

That was AWESOME.

Are you kidding me???Man guys...get a life....who cares if it is a repost. He posted a video....oh no....it was posted before. :rolleyes:

You wasted your time searching...just to prove him wrong???:rolleyes:

relax man. look at the time I posted... couldn't sleep and had nothing better to do. plus it just shows how easy it is to find it. took me all of a minute to find all three. could have searched "ken block" "gymkhana" w/e you want.

I have to believe that Ayrton Senna rolls over in his grave every time someone intentionally slides a car.

Sure it pretty to look at though.

-Tim-

Back