• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Early X-Mas present!!!!

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
I was at my buddy Heath's house up in EBF NH all day Saturday helping him put a full shed dormer off the front of his house.
i got home about 11 pm Saturday night and before i could get my shoes off, Jess came to me and said i had to look at her car because she couldn't get the trunk open.
grrrrrrr....
so i open the door and pull the release..POP...
ok so i close the trunk.
she gives me this frustrated look and says to try the key...POP...
i close the trunk.
again i get this frustated look.
"just open the trunk all the way"
so i do and this is sitting in the trunk....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

she has two sisters... but they are both married with kids, and not as good as jess!!

oh yeah, she got me this for v-tines day.

Yea I was happy with my race jack for Vday. Damn I love that thing. I gave her the free XM I got for 6 months. I'm so nice. I think she will enjoy it more than me though. That's a good gift I didn't have to even pay for LOL!

her dad got me the craftsman aluminum race jack for the wedding!

i love it when you can re-gift stuff...hehehe

Awesome welder. Do you already know how to use it or do you have to learn? Me, I have a cheapo italian welder but I can't seem to get a good weld out of it. It doesn't feed the wire well, it skips and all. If anyone is any good at welding I wouldn't mind a few lessons:rolleyes:.

i am not great at welding but i know the basics.
I used to use my friends all the time.
i was actually supposed to inherit his welder once he bought a new one (that was about 7 years ago)

i am not great at welding but i know the basics.
I used to use my friends all the time.
i was actually supposed to inherit his welder once he bought a new one (that was about 7 years ago)

Sweet! Just keep welding scrap together, it's the only way to prefect it.

yup.
i cant wait until my bathroom renovation is done.
i will be out in the garage nightly playing around.
the first thing i am going to make is a welding cart!

Cool gift , AND the way she gave it to ya :cool: . I would've reacted exactly as you did when she asked you to try the trunk release/key . Gotcha !

You'll like that welder . We have a similar one at work we use for small jobs & we use the $h!t outta that thing with no problems at all . Get yourself a good self-tinting helmet & you're set !

Back